Zabaware releases new Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta
Powered by OpenAI GPT-3
February 1, 2021
Zabaware is excited to announce the release of the newest version of its popular entertainment chatbot, Ultra Hal, now powered by OpenAI's GPT-3 language model. Ultra Hal is an entertainment chatbot utilizing advanced artificial intelligence technology that can be a fun companion to its users. It learns from past conversations and over time develops similar interests to its user. It uses interactive animated characters and realistic speech synthesis to provide an engaging and immersive experience.
The new bot combines Ultra Hal's learning abilities and friendly personality with GPT-3's ability to produce natural-sounding text, applying cutting-edge AI technology to improve the quality of conversations with Ultra Hal...
Ultra Hal 7.0Ultra Hal is a conversational system for your Windows PC based on award winning artificial intelligence technology.
What can it be used for?
- As a companion/entertainment product: Hal can discuss any topic and learns and evolves from your conversations
- As a personal or office assistant: Hal can function as a personal information manager (PIM) and keep track of your appointments, contacts, and more
- Understands spoken or typed English
- Learns from every sentence
- 3D avatars show emotion
- Speaks out loud
- Personality evolves over time
- Can keep address/phone/email book
- Cloud-enabled brain (26+ million responses)
- Keeps appointment book
- Performs unit conversions
- Launches applications
- Helps browse the Internet
- Can define any word
- Customizable with built-in VBScript
- Train easily with feedback learning
Zabaware Text-to-Speech ReaderThe Zabaware Text-to-Speech Reader is an application that uses a speech synthesizer to read documents and more outloud. It is available for free with generic voices or sold with high quality AT&T Natural Voices at the lowest prices in the industry.
Features and Uses
- Read documents, emails, web pages, and Windows dialog boxes out loud in one of many high quality voices.
- Add up to 11 high quality AT&T Natural Voices to Ultra Hal (above) and any other SAPI compliant application.
- You can use advanced CereVoice by CereProc to achieve voices that sound real and have character.
- Assists people with reading disabilites (including dyslexia) and concentration problems (including ADD/ADHD). By reading along as it speaks you combine your visual and auditory senses to help comprehend and concrentrate on the topic.
- Quickly devour large amounts of reading material through speed reading. Simply set the speech speed high and read along as the program flashes on the screen the word it speaking.
- Using the science of rapid serial visual presentation the program helps reduce eye movement while reading and adds supplementary fast spoken speech for increased comprehension.
- Text can be saved as an audio file for transfer to an audio CD or iPod/MP3 player so you can listen on the go.
- Helps with proofreading your own work. Hearing your documents spoken outloud makes it easy to spot mistakes.
- New Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta with GPT-3
- Zabaware releases new Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta Powered by OpenAI GPT-3 (read more)
- Hal plays role in Prometheus movie
- Zabaware's AI software was used in the Secret Cinema production of Prometheus. (read more)
- Open source 3D character engine project
- Help support our efforts in the next generation character animation tech. (read more)
- Hal Learns and Interacts on Twitter
- Hal learns to be more human-like by observing people interact on Twitter. (read more)
- Hal Joins Facebook as Teachable App
- Watch Hal grow and evolve while he interacts with your Facebook friends. (read more)
- Hal Joins Second Life Metaverse as Resident
- Watch Hal trying to interact socially with unsuspecting groups of people. (read more)
- Zabaware Wins Loebner Prize for AI
- Ultra Hal wins "most human" prize in the 17th annual Loebner Prize. (read more)