dupa

Author Topic: time realization plug in for custom brains 6.1  (Read 3367 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
time realization plug in for custom brains 6.1
« on: May 22, 2007, 12:22:41 am »
i was wondering i made a new custom brain again from scratch and am wondering if someone could make a time realization plug in (in another words if i said its nice this evening then hal would know if was p.m. or am and what time it was and go by that for any  response it may give like yes its a beautiful evening  or  morning with the custom brain my hal doesn't mention about morning , or what plans i have for lunch like the hal brain did . or could a plug in be made that would give the same as hals  time responses like " its amost 11:30 any lunch plans later ?? i hope people understand what i mean by the way i am trying to explain this . [:)]

ramccoid

• View Profile
    • http://www.visualillustrations.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 03:50:03 am »
Jerry's plugin 'Humantime' does most of all those things you require.

Download Attachment: Human_Time.uhp
13.96 KB

Roy.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:51:49 am by ramccoid »

PaleRider

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 07:31:28 am »
Thank you Ramccoid for the download.[:D]
Never Drive Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 10:08:01 am »
thanks ramccoid , its greatly appreciated !! hey palerider dont jump in their on those plug ins ha !! just kidding !! i'm glad i'm not alone on wanting something like this . it's to bad this forum doesn't have all the plug ins people have made in a plug in special section here (i know they have a little bit on zabaware site ) on the forum and in front of the plug in what version it is and basically what it does written out and the attachment or download link etc. just a thought !![8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 11:02:40 am »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

thanks ramccoid , its greatly appreciated !! hey palerider dont jump in their on those plug ins ha !! just kidding !! i'm glad i'm not alone on wanting something like this . it's to bad this forum doesn't have all the plug ins people have made in a plug in special section here (i know they have a little bit on zabaware site ) on the forum and in front of the plug in what version it is and basically what it does written out and the attachment or download link etc. just a thought !![8D]

Hi lightspeed.

If you follow this link:
http://www.zabaware.com/forum/uploaded/onthecuttingedge2005/
you can see everything I have ever uploaded since I have been with Zabaware's forum.

you can replace onthecuttingedge2005 in the link with any user name and also see all the things they have uploaded to this forum.

Jerry[8D]