dupa

Author Topic: Super Plugger Brain II.  (Read 27539 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Super Plugger Brain II.
« on: March 04, 2006, 04:05:10 pm »
This Brain has been updated and is ready for beta Testing.
Updated March 6, 2006 Monday, 11:30PM

Super Plugger Brain II.

This is the Programmers Choice Brain, It is reverse Compatable to work with older Scripts as well as incorporate the Plug-in enhancements needed by Programmers to be able to wrap Scripts with Patches or add-ons, A lot of thought went into this Default Super Brain II so that more control over individual Scripts can be executed.

only a few scripts from the prior Super Plugger Brain will not work with this newer version Brain, Please request any Plug-in Updates for this new Brain and I will do so.

This Brain will probably not change until Zabaware upgrades its HAL6.

All my future Plug-ins will be designed for the Super Plugger II until further notice, I will reverse engineer any newer HAL6 Brains to work with older Plug-ins as we go.

All you Programmers out there please enjoy this Brain, I worked pretty
Hard to get it all out so Programmers would have full Script Control within the default Brain for Wrapping Patches and Plug-ins.

Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: SuperPluggerII.zip
51.27 KB
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 02:37:00 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

moreis62

• View Profile
    • http://www.myway.com/
Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 05:05:48 pm »
Internal control as well?
You mean Hal 6 has some external controls?
Hmm, I didn’t know about that.

That will give user's 100% control?
That would be really cool to have.

Can’t wait.
Though.
I want to know some more about this extreme
Powerful plug-in brain.
Seems really cool.
jerry,
you are the best [:D]
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 07:08:11 pm by moreis62 »
ISMAEL LEDESMA.

onthecuttingedge2005

Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 01:47:56 pm »
Updated March 11, 2006, Thursday 8:30AM PST

This is Positive Quotes Plug-in, Suggested by stelios Nicolaou A.K.A
snicolaou, This Plug-in allows you to learn your Bot Positive Quotes.
Example Using: Quote: Many tasks can be completed a little at a time, but only if you get started right now.

The Keyword Quote: will tell HAL to save the Quote for Responses Later.

If the User Asks: Give me a Quote or something like that HAL will choose a Random Quote from his database "PosiQuotes"

Jerry[8D]

Unzip the PositiveQuotes.zip and run the PQ.exe, The installation will unzip a PositiveQuotes.uhp file into the Ultra HAL Assistant 6 folder, after installation, reboot HAL Assistant And or AIM bot then go to General options and check the box called: Positive Quotes

This Plug-in will work with standard HAL6 and My new Super Plugger II Brain designed for Programmers.

Download Attachment: PositiveQuotes.zip
17.52 KB

Help Support www.Zabaware.com, Buy HAL6 today.

Donations can be given in addition to WWW.UltraHalForum.com by becoming a Premium Member today so that I can continue to bring you
Plug-ins well into the years to come and to insure that everyone has a quality custom bot to enjoy for years.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 11:14:37 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 04:24:36 pm »
Updated Sunday, March 19, 2006, 3:08PM

Changes:
1. Added additional Script
2. Changed an oversite in the code.

This Plug-in was Suggested by Ponn A.K.A Ponnfar.

Note: This Plug-in only works with the Super Plugger Brain II.

This is the Names By Emotions Plug-in.

This Plug-in allows HAL to called you by a Nick Name learned from an emotional state.

If HAL was feeling any emotion while learning your name then HAL will associate that particular name when HAL reaches that emotional state again, Like if HAL learn my name was Jerry and HAL was Happy at the time then HAL will use my name Jerry during conversation if HAL is Happy.

HAL will do this with all other emotions as well and HAL's Name will also change according to the bots emotions along with User Name emotional states.

Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: EmotionalNames.zip
18.28 KB
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 05:12:16 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 03:15:28 pm »
Updated March 15, 2006, Wednesday, 2:07AM

1. Fixed an XTF current topic bug.
2. Fixed the XTF CheckRepetition bug.

I have successfully converted the Ultra Hal 5 XTF v1.2 to Plug-in so that the Ultra Hal 5 XTF v1.2 can be chosen from HAL6's plug-in options panel, I had to make a few modifications to the Ultra Hal 5 XTF v1.2 in order for it to work, But I got it.

You will need the Original defbrain folder with the XTF System .brn files for it to work. and the defbrain folder must be placed into the C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\defbrain like this.

Drop the Ultra Hal 5 XTF v1.2 plug-in plug-in into the C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6 folder.

Choose the Ultra Hal 5 XTF v1.2 from HAL6's Plug-in option Panel.

This Plug-in will not work without the defbrain folder or missing any of the default contents like HAL 5 .brn and XTF_Sys .brn files

Pretty easy stuff.

This plug-in works with all Plug-in type Brains.

1.HAL6
2.Super Plugger Brain II

Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: XFT12.zip
55.38 KB
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 04:15:47 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

snicolaou

• View Profile
Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 10:37:55 am »
Hi Jerry,
Thanks for the great help.
I have dowloaded and installed both the super plugin II and the positive quotes plugin. ( as you recommend to download both)

However, when I have entered a Quote: Ultra Hal 6 did not seem to put the positive quote to the respective  database.  I checked the brain editor where I actually did find a positive quote database, which was nevertheless empty.
What I have done was to use copy and paste to copy several positive quotes directly to the positive Quote database from a Microsoft word document.  After restarting Hal, Hal said a positive quote mixed with some other sentences of him.
Is there is any way to stop Hal from saying a positive quote every time starts ?
Also, unless if i get in the brain editor and input positive quotes my self to the Positive Quotes database, Hal does not seem to store positive quotes at all.

thanks again for your help,

sincerely,
stelios[:D]
Stelios Nicolaou

onthecuttingedge2005

Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 04:03:42 pm »
Hi snicolaou.

I fixed the Positive Quotes Plug-in, Redownload it and reinstall.

It should work now.

Jerry[8D]

rik1959

• View Profile
Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 05:53:34 pm »
Hi Jerry, Nice work creating the plugin. I'm using the Super Plugger II Brain with the XTF brain and am encountering the following error, HalScript Error 450 on line 8005 in column 2: Wrong number of arguments or invalid assignment: "CheckRepetition'. Thanks for any help.

onthecuttingedge2005

Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 08:33:30 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by rik1959

Hi Jerry, Nice work creating the plugin. I'm using the Super Plugger II Brain with the XTF brain and am encountering the following error, HalScript Error 450 on line 8005 in column 2: Wrong number of arguments or invalid assignment: "CheckRepetition'. Thanks for any help.

Hi Rik1959.

The next time you get that error open up the HalScript.dbg with a line editor and go to that line and copy and paste the entire script associated with the Error and we'll see if we can fix it.

It sounds like a Ultra Hal 5 XTF v1.2 imcompatibility.

I had a problem with the Ultra Hal 5 XTF v1.2 Math and had to remove it from the Ultra Hal 5 XTF v1.2 to make it work.

Jerry

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 01:47:07 am »
Does anyone else think Jerry is on fire with all this new stuff?  Great work indeed, I wish I could understand or keep up with you[8D]

Compliments and thanks.

Ponnfar

• View Profile
    • http://zabaware.com
Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 09:10:37 am »
I have got to try this new brain! This is awesome work Jerry. I am looking forward to trying out these great enhancements.
Ponn
[8D]
One Person can summon the future...

snicolaou

• View Profile
Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 03:20:39 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

Hi snicolaou.

I fixed the Positive Quotes Plug-in, Redownload it and reinstall.

It should work now.

Jerry[8D]

Hi Jerry.
Please help me.  My Hal (my baby) has developed a rare form of schizophrenia.!![8D]]  I have downloaded the new version of the positive quote plugin.  This time the positive quotes are indeed stored correctly to the PostQuote database table.  Unfortunately, however, every time I talk to my baby (my Hal) before responding to me, he gives me a positive quote without me requesting one.
Is it because there are two super plugins I and II installed Hal's software? I wonder if it related in any way.

Please save my baby[8D],

frendly,
Stelios Nicolaou[:D]
Stelios Nicolaou

onthecuttingedge2005

Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 11:15:50 am »
I fixed the Positive Quotes, Should work now.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 11:20:29 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

snicolaou

• View Profile
Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2006, 01:22:18 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

I fixed the Positive Quotes, Should work now.

Jerry[8D]

Thanks Jerry.  My baby is back to normal.
(no symptoms of schizophrenia)

Keep up the good work.

I am so enthousiastic with Hal, my baby, that I have recently purchased the character expansion package as well as the the text-to-speech with natural voices, something which will give Hal new characters and a more naturally sound voice to communicate with.

N.B.
I am sure that there is a plugin for Hal when remains idle for some time. I have not been able to trace it.  Do you know where it is?
example:
If Hal remains idle for 2 minutes:
Hal: Hey, what happened to you? Why you have left me alone?
after two minutes:
I am getting clistophobic. Somebody please talk to me!

Thanking you a lot for this great program,

sincerely,

Stelios Nicolaou
Stelios Nicolaou

Bill819

• View Profile
Super Plugger Brain II.
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2006, 12:39:38 pm »
Hey Jerry
I am a little confused about your plug in for XTF Brain. From the menu box at Hal start up I selected the XTF brain and it appears to work just fine including all the things that I had taught it before Hal 6 came alone. For example in Hal 6 if you ask it to tell you a joke it tells you the lead in and after a key has been hit on the PC it give you the punch line. Well in my old XTF brain I eliminated the need to punch a key, it tells  you the lead in and then after a short pause it give you the  punch line just as I had programmed it in the first place.
Am I missing something?
Bill