################# ## # Haptek Logging Control File # # c:\HapLogCtrl.txt # # This file must be in c:\ and named "HapLogCtrl.txt". # Otherwise it is ignored. # # log= # Feature = one of # HapApi2 # HapActiveX # HapRendDX # HapSoundMgr # HapNetscape # # level = one of # 0 - no logging # 1 - logging to constant filenames (recommended to reduce disk usage) # 2 - logging to time-stamped filenames (better for intense debugging) # # filename root = root of the filename. .txt and/or .log and timestamping may be pre/a-pended. # if ommited, the feature name is used. # # # logdirectory= c:\HaptekLogs # Specifies the directory all the log files go into. The directory must exist. # # debugger= y/n # special command used by Win32HaptekApi2 to open a pop-up debugger right away, # useful for seeing which commands are being sent to the API. # # # # Examples # # log= hapapi2 1 my log file # means log the hapapi2 features to c:\hapteklogs\my log file.txt # # log= hapapi2 2 # means log the hapapi2 features to c:\hapteklogs\_hapapi2.txt # # logdirectory= e:\my haptek logs # log files will go in e:\my haptek logs # # debugger= y # a debugger window will open immediately when the Win32HaptekApi2 starts up. # ## ################# logdirectory= c:\HaptekLogs debugger= y log= HapApi2 1 log= HapActiveX 0 log= HapRendDX 0 log= HapSoundMgr 0 log= HapNetscape 0