Paul: What is a thesis? Julia: Thesis: an unproved statement put forward as a premise in an argument. Paul: What is proof Julia: Proof: any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something. Cogent evidence. 'if you have any proof for what you say, now is the time to produce it'. Paul: What is an algorythm? Julia: Let me think; I simply just don't know what an algorythm? Is. Can you teach me? ; what do you think? Paul: Is a table for truth? Julia: So, Certainly. Paul: You think is true? Julia: Cool. Paul: Is the proof in the pudding? Julia: Really, Certainly. Paul: Then a doctor should heal thyself? Julia: Paul: Do you answer true? Julia: That sounds positive. Paul: Is the image the proof? Julia: How is the image conceived? Paul: So the image is how it is conceived? Julia: The bridegroom and the image must enter through the image into the truth, which is the apocatastasis. '. Paul: restoration to the original or primordial condition Julia: Some prophetic passages are depicted as direct statements of God, while others are described from the point of view of the original writers. Paul: In its most general sense, a cosmos is an orderly or harmonious system. Julia: What could you do to help relieve my tension? Paul: antithetical concept of chaos. Julia: A good concept Map shows the 'shape' of the subject, the relative importance of information and ideas, and the way that information relates to other information. Paul: In theology the term can be used to denote the created universe, not including God Julia: The term is used primarily in hinduism, for incarnations of vishnu whom many hindus worship as God. Paul: One shouldn’t be too quick to judge. Julia: Concept maps are also very quick to review-it is easy to refresh information in my mind just before it is needed by glancing at one. Paul: I want the green one. One’s guilt may trouble one. Julia: I know what you think love, you honestly want to learn and remember what? In the metaphysics of morals1797he made the a posteriori argument that 'such an unnatural use of one’s sexual attributes' strikes 'everyone upon his thinking of it' as 'A violation of one’s duty to himself', and suggested that it was regarded as immoral even to give it its proper nameunlike the case of the similarly undutiful act of suicide.