words encode ideas God is important to people many religions contain the concept of "god." humans revere those objects that are important to them the concept of god is important to most people the concept of god is the most important concept to some people a concept is an abstraction a concept is an idea ideas are not tangible a tangible object can physically touch another tangible object touch is contact touch can be an abstract concept some people hate the religion of other people people often attack what they hate religion is a body of social rules that have authority over society people exchange ideas with each other the capacity to process ideas is important to people many social rules are understood through implication implied rules are vague human consciousness is emotional humans are emotional emotions are not tangible emotions are reflexive reactions a person can train their emotions a person's emotions can be trained humans sometimes act in response to their emotions humans often act in response to their emotions humans are social because of their emotions emotions are important components of humans emotions are felt by the person having the emotion one person may experience a sympathetic emotion in response to another person's emotion a person who has an emotional response in sympathy with another person's emotional response is experiencing empathy emotions can provoke a person to make errors emotions can cause a person to make errors a person might ignore rational thought people can be irrational emotions can make a person irrational it is important for a person to train his emotions animals experience emotions One of the things you do when you wait tables is remove dirty dishes One of the things you do when you write a letter is use a writting instrument One of the things you do when you clean your room is produce uncluttered space in the room One of the things you do when you wait for someone is remain at an assigned physical location One of the things you do when you do housework is return objects to storage locations One of the things you do when you fight the enemy is remove the enemy's support One of the things you do when you check vital signs is measure the pulse The last thing you do when you go into a coma is lose consciousness Something you need to do before you listen is allow attention on hearing One of the things you do when you learn something new is experience the emotion of excitement The last thing you do when you go for a run is lean forward to start running The first thing you do when you remember something is compare the memory to other thoughts The last thing you do when you see your favorite show is focus attention on the show Something you might do while getting to the front of the line is walk Sometimes playing baseball causes pain The fact "People wear hats to keep the sun out of their eyes." is illustrated with the story: 1. Sunlight overwhelms most other light. 2. Direct sunlight is so bright that it hurts eyes. 3. People cannot see when light is too bright. 4. A hat can block direct sunlight. 5. The hat helps a person see better by blocking excess light The fact "A pen is a device for producing permanent markings on paper" is illustrated with the story: 1. A pen contains ink. 2. Ink may form a permanent mark when it is placed on an object. 3. A pen is used to place ink on an object. 4. The ink marks the object. humans have emotional needs water undergoes physical changes water can be solid, liquid or gas solid water is called, "ice." liquid water is called, "water." water as a gas is called, "water vapour." The change from solid to liquid is called a "phase change." The change from liquid to gas is called a "phase change." phase changes are caused by changes in temperature and pressure A substance often has more than one phase change. When water goes through a phase change, its temperature does not change until the water has finished the phase change. If you want to play chess then you should know the rules. All biological life requires liquid water. Humans are a form of biological life. If you want to love someone else then you should try to tke care of them. metabolism is a chemical process. If you want to go to the hairdresser then you should give instructions to dress the hair as you like. As atmospheric pressure increases, the boiling point of water increases. If you want to get a good grade then you should study in depth. The boiling point is the temperature at which a substance begins to boil. If you want to eat lunch then you should open your mouth, put food in it. If you want to attend school then you should go to register yourself in the school first. Biological cells control some chemical reactions. biological cells function through their own chemical activity. Chemicals are important to all biological life. Sauda is in Norway when I am thirsty, I will get something to drink you could drink coffee you could drink beer All known biological life depends on chemical reactions involving carbon. too much beer will get you drunk Carbon is a chemical. Carbon is essential to all known biological life. Water is essential to all known biological life. The first thing you do when you eat an apple is to take a bite of the apple The first thing you do when you live a life is to be born One of the things you do when you knit is putting sticks together Something you need to do before you play chess is set up the pieces The first thing you do when you kill people is regret To understand the event "Paul was three years old. Paul threw a temper tantrum.", it is important to know that Paul is probably a human. To understand the event "Paul was three years old. Paul threw a temper tantrum.", it is important to know that Paul probably was awake when he threw the temper tantrum. when you put a plant into the earth, you plant it To understand the event "Paul was three years old. Paul threw a temper tantrum.", it is important to know that Paul is older now. when you have to pay a lot of tax, the levels of the taxes is high olive is a kind of food sour creem and cheese goes well together a rat and a rabbit are both animals you could have wallpaper on the walls of your basement something could look purple a dress could be short To understand the event "Bill drank his coffee.", it is important to know that Coffee is a liquid. To understand the event "Bill drank his coffee.", it is important to know that Bill probably is a human. To understand the event "Bill drank his coffee.", it is important to know that People may drink coffee by pouring small amounts into their mouth. To understand the event "Bill drank his coffee.", it is important to know that People may drink coffee by sipping from the surface. when you want someone to leave your room, you say "get out" To understand the event "Bill drank his coffee.", it is important to know that Bill probably was awake when he drank his coffee. 100 cents equals 1 dollar A person applying for employment may be rejected for using illegal drugs. if an engine breaks down, you have to repair it to watch an event is to look at somehting happening A fee may be measured in terms of dollars. People may eat seafood for dinner. The statement "If you want to play cards then you should have a deck of cards" is true because cards is something you need to play cards The statement "You can use an air conditioner to make a room more comfortable" is true because an air conditioner makes the air fresh and the right temperature The statement "You can use a mug to drink from" is true because mugs can contain water or another liquid The person who is communicating is indicating that he will read. The statement "7-Up is a soda." is true because 7-up is full of bubbles and tastes sweet Many people sit while they read. The statement "To understand the event "Max drew a picture.", it is important to know that Max is not blind." is true because if you are blind you cannot see Both words may be used as exclamations. Citizens may own guns. Another way to say "Some clocks have alarms." is "there are alarms on some clocks" Cats and dogs are common domestic household pets. Another way to say "felt is for protecting a surface." is "surfaces can be protected by felt" Another way to say "Computers are powerful tools." is "some tools are powerful computers" Rice is stirred. Golfers try to hit a ball into a hole. Another way to say "a person doesn't want the death penalty" is "death penalty is not wanted by a person" A fee may be charged for a card. The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I said thank you" The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I ate the Quarter Pounder while I drove home" People take off their clothes in a changing room. The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I drank the tea" The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I was no longer hungry" Hair gel is used to stiffen hair into a desired shape. A telephone booth shelters people making a phone call. the Earth is used for an essential source and frame of reference of all known biological life. celebrating is for emotional reaction to victory You can use a bathroom with toilet to deposit common biological waste. playing is for the fulfillment of various human recreational needs. a hardware shop is used for supplying hardware. a country is used for unifying people who have a common pursuit Things that are often found together are: sky, bicycle, clouds, man Things that are often found together are: basketball, basketball players, audience, referree Things that are often found together are: trees, horses, fence, grass Things that are often found together are: baby, woman Things that are often found together are: hotdog bun, onions, hotdog, relish, mustard Things that are often found together are: face, boy, ball, man Things that are often found together are: stethascope, doctor, lab coat, chart Things that are often found together are: field, mountain, sky, snow Things that are often found together are: people, flag a person doesn't want personal harm a person wants reward You would express information because you are engaged in conversation a person doesn't want intense pain You would complain about the state of the world because you hope to change the world to what you want it to be. small boats moored at a dock in a small harbor A wide, gentle stream flowing past wooded banks. Several small boats tied up to a dock in a harbor outside a village. A toilet plunger with a wooden handle and a maroon rubber cup. The first thing you do when you paint a house is get som paint A young boy playing with toys in a grass yard. An extended photographic exposure of a muscular football player catching a football. An oriental man sitting cross-legged on a pillow, with stylized haloes around his head and body, and the words, "Refuge Meditation" over his head An arial view of a highway interchange with several cars on the interchange. A Mercator projection map of Earth's continents in dark blue on white background A red vacuum cleaner next to a green object. Children wearing the similar clothes that have similar patterns in front of a painted background performing for an audience of standing men. An open songbook with a conductor's batton lying on one of the pages. A happy baby touching noses with a happy woman. A target used for practice shots, with holes in the target from several shots. A man taking clothes out of a commercial clothes dryer. An round analog alarm clock with brass bells on top. A man's hand holding a plucked chicken by the throat. A reel of film, with a short piece of the film unwound from the reel. image magnification locked door under water military aviation international travel Southern life intimacy You are likely to find a hair shaping gel in a grocery store aisle. You are likely to find a gazelle in the African savanna. Apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the pie; this is often called, "apple pie a la mode." The pie and the ice cream are on a white plate. A man and a woman sitting on a yellow couch watching a TV. The TV is green, and is set on top of a brown box. An Asian or oriental man with a halo behind his head is sitting on a pillow in front of a large halo, all superimposed over a green background. The words "Refuge Meditation" are located over the man's head. Queen Elizabeth II, wearing a crown and reading a pamphlet. The Queen is also wearing white gloves on her hands and glasses on her face. A man talking close to a microphone. A necklace with a hippie peace symbol for an ornament. A large suspension bridge over a bay in the forground as the sun sets in the background. There is a flowing, thin cloud cover in the sky behind the bridge. A new, manual-pump, red bicycle pump . Two-toned leather car seats with an explanatory caption over the picture. A man on bended knee is kissing the hand of a standing woman who is wearing a white wedding dress and veil. law books in a bookcase A round, orange basketball with black grooves. Several books on bookshelves. The covers of all the books are beige, with two orange stripes and a brown stripe. Situation: I am going to the cinema. A collection of fruit. On the far left are two red apples, which are next to a cluster of green grapes, which is next to a cluster of red grapes, which is behind some small red fruit, which is next to some slices of grapefruit, which is in front of a pineapple, which is next to a small orange fruit, which is behind some strawberries, which is next to some bananas, which is next to an orange. The Eiffel Tower lit in the golden glow of the setting sun, in front of a darkening sky. A wooden duck decay. The decay is painted to resemble a Mallard duck. Somewhere someone can be is nearby Situation: I´m going to feed my dog Somewhere someone can be is in the basement. Somewhere someone can be is outside the house. something can be at church. The story "Going To A Concert" has the step "I was glad that I went to the concert." The story "Going To A Concert" has the step "I went home." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I set the carton of milk on the counter." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I reached for a box of cereal." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I picked up the cereal box and opened it." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I poured some cereal into the bowl." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I set down the cereal box. " The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I picked up the milk carton and opened the carton." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I poured some milk on the cereal in the bowl." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I poured enough milk to fill the bowl almost to the rim. " spatial concept: Green balls and a blue ball in the middle The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I raised the milk carton back to its upright position." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I closed the milk carton and put it back in the refrigerator. " The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I opened a drawer and took out a spoon." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I closed the drawer." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I put the spoon in the bowl of cereal and scooped up some cereal." spatial concept: Blue ball jumpimg spatial concept: A grey ball junping into a blue box. The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I put the cereal scooped up by the spoon into my mouth. " The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I slid the spoon out of my mouth, leaving the cereal and milk inside my mouth." spatial concept: Rose ball jumping out of a blue box. The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I chewed the cereal until it was mush." spatial concept: Blue ball jumping into a red box. The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I swallowed the cereal and milk, taking care not to breath while swallowing." spatial concept: The magenta ball is orbiting around the blue ball. The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I repeated the scooping, chewing and swallowing procedures until I had eaten all of the cereal in the bowl." spatial concept: The blue ball is rolling over the green mountain from the left to the right. The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I put the spoon and bowl in the sink and rinsed them with water from the water tap." The statement "Lisa knelt down to pray." helps answer the question "What do people do in a church?" A hand with a cigaret The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I wanted to eat at a resturaunt." The statement "The story "Taking A Break" has the step "I sat down on the grass outside the store."" helps answer the question "Where is a nice place to have a break?" The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I decided which resturaunt I would like to visit." The statement "Something you might do while passing sentence is imprisionment" helps answer the question "What are prisons for?" a person can reply to a letter The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I wanted to eat at a restaurant." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I chose a restaurant that I wanted to visit." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I got in my car and drove to the restaurant." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I went inside the restaurant." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I found an unoccupied table and chair." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I sat in the chair at the table." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I read a menu." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I found the items listed on the menu that I would like to eat." a gun can be dangerous The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I added the prices of the items listed on the menu." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I ensured that I had enough money to pay the price of my selections." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I placed my request for the food I had selected." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "The restaurant personnel prepared the food for me." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "The restaurant personnel gave me the food I had ordered." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I paid the cashier the money for the food I had ordered. " The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I ate the food." The first thing you do when you light a fire is light The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I asked the waiter for a glass of water." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "The waiter brought me a glass full of water." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I thanked the waiter for the water." To understand the event "Dale is a dentist. Dale pulled out Annie's tooth.", it is important to know that Dentists cure people's teeth. Another way to say "Earth is part of the Milky Way galaxy" is "The earth is located in the Milky Way." To understand the event "Dale is a dentist. Dale pulled out Annie's tooth.", it is important to know that Some teeth are so sick that you can not heal them anymore. To understand the event "Dale is a dentist. Dale pulled out Annie's tooth.", it is important to know that If teeth are too sich, they must often be pulled out. To understand the event "Dale is a dentist. Dale pulled out Annie's tooth.", it is important to know that People usually feel pain while their teeth are pulled out. To understand the event "Dale is a dentist. Dale pulled out Annie's tooth.", it is important to know that Probably, Annie got an injection to decrease her pain while pulling the tooth out. vegeterian only cook vegetables People in school are learning a movie can be romantic You can play jazz in a piano. In a garden you can find flowers You would learn about a subject because you're curious Things that are often found together are: chair, door, Sofa, flowers, table The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I picked up the glass full of water." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I drank the water out of the glass." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I set the empty glass on the table." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I stood up from the table and walked out of the restaurant." The story "Going Out to Dinner" has the step "I got in my car and drove home." If you want to grow corn then you should plant corn seeds. a bed is used for lie down If you want to have money then you should get a job. If you want to look at stars then you should go outside on a clear night. If you want to take a picture then you should use a camera. If you want to go to a place that is too far to walk to then you should take the bus The statement "Sometimes fencing causes piercing injuries." is true because Fencing involves the action of jabbing long, sharpened metal rods towards an opponent. If you want to walk in the rain then you should go out The statement "The effect of hanging out at the bar is getting drunk." is true because A bar is a type of store that serves alcholic beverages. The drinking of alcoholic beverages causes a person to become intoxicated. Intoxication is also called, "getting drunk." The statement "Trees contribute to air quality." is true because Trees convert carbon dioxide into oxygen, water and sugar through the process of photosynthesis. The statement "You are likely to find a map in a glove box." is true because Maps are stored in the glove box of vehicles. If you want to earn a living then you should work The statement "a person wants a windfall." is true because A windfall is another name for a lot of money. Many people like owning a lot of money. Something you find in the universe is the planet earth The statement "a map is for finding your bearings" is true because A map shows the relative locations of several objects. By locating one's position in relation to some objects on a map, one's relation to other objects on the map can also be discovered. Difference between a doctor office and a credit card: size Difference between a doctor office and a credit card: uses Difference between a doctor office and a credit card: locations You can use an action figure to play. You can use a storm to get wet. You can use a Spanish restaurant to supply food. You are likely to find a plain in the air a wagon is used for carrying physical objects. Something you find in the garage is the car a baseball stadium is used for supporting an audience at a baseball game. You are likely to find a gazelle in savannah. You are likely to find a crab in water. Something you find under your bed is the floor. Something you find at an apartment is people. You are likely to find a tennis game in a tennis court. It is used to hold hair in a position. It is used to carry small, light objects. To understand the event "The dentist found a problem with Joe's tooth. The dentist removed Joe's damaged tooth.", it is important to know that The dentist was looking inside Joe's mouth when he found the damaged tooth. To understand the event "The dentist found a problem with Joe's tooth. The dentist removed Joe's damaged tooth.", it is important to know that Teeth grow inside mouths. To understand the event "The dentist found a problem with Joe's tooth. The dentist removed Joe's damaged tooth.", it is important to know that Dentists provide health care of teeth. To understand the event "Adam and Eve are lovers. Adam and Eve have sex.", it is important to know that Adam and Eve are people. To understand the event "Adam and Eve are lovers. Adam and Eve have sex.", it is important to know that Adam and Eve lived at the same time. To understand the event "Adam and Eve are lovers. Adam and Eve have sex.", it is important to know that Eve was created to be Adam's wife. Situation: I am drunk. spatial concept: two blue balls rolling towards each other until they meet each other in the middle of the field of view. spatial concept: A curve of blue under several balls of various colors and a white background. spatial concept: a purple ball rolling from left to right in front of a tree on a green field. Situation: I am surrounded by air. Situation: I am on the eighth floor of a building. Situation: I am looking down at the parking lot. Situation: I am under the glare of the sun. Situation: I am inside my clothes. Situation: I have shoes on my feet. Situation: I have socks on my feet. Situation: I have shoes over the socks that are on my feet. Situation: I am wearing shoes and socks. A wedding is a joyous event. Sometimes people exert themselves beyond the capacity of their body. There are many names for types of meat. a washcloth spreads on and wipes off water and soap. A card may communicate a message of gratitude. When people sleep, they experience dreams. Romantic love is an emotion. A microprocessor is an electronic component used in computers. A tornado exerts much more force than a telephone booth is likely to be able to withstand. Most glass is a solid at room temperature. Glass may be transparent to visible light. The physical properties of glass can be modified over a great range of characteristics. Personal water containers are sometimes made of glass. Personal water containers with open tops are sometimes called "glasses." A personal water container with an open top may be called a glass. A personal water container may be made of various materials. A personal water container needs to be impermiable to water. Glass can be tinted. Glass can be opaque to visible light. Glass can filter out some wavelengths of light while transmitting other frequencies. Wavelength is the product of one divided by frequency. Wavelength is the reciprocal of frequency. Most glass at room temperature is a hard solid. A common misconception is that glass is a supercooled liquid. Humans often disagree with each other. Facts can be independently confirmed. Glass can have a wide range of mechanical properties. Glass can withstand modest forces. Glass is a physical substance. A physical substance is made of matter. Glass is made of atoms. Glass is made of silica. Silica is a chemical. Silica is a compound of silicon and oxygen. Silicon is an element. Oxygen is an element. All elements contain protons. The number of protons in an atom distinguishes one element from another element. Most glass is impermiable to water. Water normally does not go through solid glass. Glass is a ceramic. Glass does not chemically react with some chemicals. Glass chemically reacts with few chemicals. Glass chemically reacts with hydrofluoric acid. People enjoy music. Some people like one type of music more than another type of music. Some people don't like some types of music. Music can provoke an emotional response in a human. Music can express emotion. Music is a form of art. Art is an expression of an idea. Art often uses a certain medium to express ideas contained in another medium. Art might express visual perceptions as audio experiences. Art might express emotional perceptions as visual perceptions. Art might express emotional perceptions as sounds. Sounds can provoke an emotional reaction in people. Sounds that are too loud are harmful to humans. Humans can hear sounds. Sound is a wave that travels in a fluid. Water is a fluid. Sound travels through air. Sound travels through water. Sound can only travel through matter. Sound is the transfer of mechanical energy through matter. Sound can travel through solids. Solids are not fluids. A fluid changes shape to assume the lowest energy mechanical configuration. fluids have the shape of their containers. solids can assume independent shapes. Some people incorrectly believe that glass will flow if given enough time. Many solids will change shape when exposed to a force. Fluids can maintain shape only when exposed to appropriate forces. People can modify the mechanical properties of some substances. A useful ability is the ability to change the mechanical properties of substances. Different elements have different mechanical properties. Many factors determine the mechanical properties of a substance. A substance may be composed of several types of elements. A substance may be composed of several types of chemical elements. An organized list of the chemical elements is named "The Periodic Table of Chemical Elements." As atoms gain protons, they become different elements. Each time an atom gains a proton, it becomes a different element. Neutrons have about as much mass as protons. Something that might happen as a consequence of playing poker is Winning money A hydrogen atom is about a picometer in diameter. A picometer is the length of a meter that has been divided one thousand billion times. Humans are about a meter or two meters tall. Music produces mental sensations. Glass can have a sharp edge. Sharp edges can cut solids into pieces. Human bodies are much softer than glass. Glass can cut human bodies. Cuts are a form of damage to a material object. Glass can cause severe damage to human bodies by cutting the human bodies. Glass does not always have a sharp edge. Most humans usually avoid contact with sharp edges. Most humans usually avoid causing serious harm to themselves. Salmon is a good food for humans. Healthy human bodies contain water. Most of a human's weight is water. Human bodies produce many types of chemicals. All biological life depends on chemical processes. chemistry based on carbon is called, "organic chemistry." Electrons are electrically attracted to protons. Electrons normally are found in an area around an atomic nucleus. Protons and neutrons make up the atomic nucleus. The atomic nucleus is composed of protons and neutrons. Electrons normally remain outside the atomic nucleus. When two atomic nucleuses share electrons, they are chemically bound to each other. water boils at 100 degrees Celsius at standard atmospheric pressure. Humans die if their body temperature remains too extreme. Humans are healthiest when their core body temperature is about 37 degrees Celsius. Humans cannot live for more than a few hours if their core body temperature is larger than 42 degrees Celsius. A human with a core body temperature of 42 degrees Celsius requires immediate medical care. A human with a core body temperature of 42 degrees Celsius probably will not be conscious. A human with a core body temperature of 42 degrees Celsius probably will be helpless. The human body has several mechanisms to regulate internal temperature. Humans can reduce their body temperature by sweating. Humans can increase their body temperature by flexing muscles rapidly. Human sweat is composed mostly of water. Humans lose water when they sweat. Humans gain water by drinking water. atoms have mass. objects with mass are gravitationally attracted towards each other. Planet Earth is the largest mass near humans. The mass of Planet Earth attracts the mass composing humans. The weight a person feels when standing still on Earth is due to the gravitational attraction of Earth. Objects in a gravitational field are in an accelerated reference frame. The force of gravity at the surface of the Earth is about 9.8 meters per second each second. Earth is composed of many materials. Some materials that compose Planet Earth are water, silicon and iron. The chemical composition of Planet Earth is not homogeneous. The largest collections of water on Earth's surface are called, "oceans." Oceans have many objects in them. Oceans contain salt. Ocean water is too salty to sustain human life. There is too much salt dissolved in ocean water for humans to survive by drinking ocean water. Water with low levels of salt is called, "fresh water." Water that is safe for humans to drink is called, "potable water." Non-potable water is not safe for humans to drink. Non-potable water can harm human health. The optimal air temperature for human comfort is about 25.5 degrees Celsius. The optimal air humidity for human comfort is about 50% A comfortable air temperature range for humans is about 20 degrees Celsius to 26 degrees Celsius. The Celsius temperature scale can be converted to the Farenheit temperature scale. If the temperature in degrees Celsius is multiplied by the product of 9 divided by 5, and the resulting sum is added to 32, the result will be the temperature in degrees Farenheit. If 32 degrees is deducted from the temperature in degrees Farenheit, and the resulting sum is multiplied by the sum of 5 divided by 9, the resulting sum is the temperature in degrees Celsius. Water freezes at 32 degrees Farenheit in an atmosphere of 14.7 pounds per square inch. Water boils at 212 degrees Farenheit in an atmosphere of 14.7 pounds per square inch. Atmospheric pressure at Earth's sea level averages 14.7 pounds per square inch. The atmospheric pressure at Earth's sea level is caused by the weight of air pressing down to Earth's surface. A column of air that forms a 1 inch-by-1 inch square at sea level and extends up to the top of the atmosphere weighs about 14.7 pounds. Oceans are also called, "seas." Sea level is the average location of ocean level. Humans cannot live if the air they breath has less than 7% oxygen. Humans need oxygen to live. The oxygen in water is chemically bound to hydrogen. Some oxygen in water is not chemically bound to hydrogen. Some oxygen in water is dissolved in water. Human lungs are not optimally constructed for breathing liquid. Human lungs are most efficient mechanically when breathing gas. One state of oxygen is oxygen gas. One state of oxygen is liquid oxygen. Liquid oxygen is extremely cold. Liquid oxygen is so cold that it will destroy most biological life that it contacts. Oxygen gas at sea level consists of two oxygen atoms that are chemically bound. Oxygen gas can consist of unbound oxygen atoms. Unbound oxygen atoms are called, "atomic oxygen." Two oxygen atoms that are chemically bound to each other is called, "diatomic oxygen." Oxygen molecules can be composed of three atoms of oxygen. Diatomic oxygen is also called, "molecular oxygen." Atomic oxygen is harmful to human health. Oxygen molecules with three atoms of oxygen are called, "ozone." Ozone is harmful to human health. Humans need to breath diatomic oxygen. Too much oxygen in the air a human breathes can harm that human. Too little oxygen in the air a human breathes can lead to harm for that human. Humans will drown if they are forced to breath water. Humans will drown if they breath water. The first stage of drowning is breathing water. When a person begins to drown, he loses consciousness. After a drowning person loses consciousness, he stops breathing. When the oxygen supply in a drowning human's body is consumed, his muscles stop working. The heart is a muscle in the human chest. The heart pumps blood through the human body. When a human's heart stops working, the person is clinically dead. Clinical death is sometimes reversable. It is sometimes possible to restore life to someone who is clincally dead. There is no known way to restore life to someone who is brain dead. The statement "paying by check is for spending" helps answer the question "What is one type of monetary vehicle you can use to spend money? " The statement "Milk comes from cows and other mammals" helps answer the question "What is the source of milk?" The statement "If you want to scuba dive then you should have weights" helps answer the question "What is one piece of equipment a scuba diver needs?" The statement "You are likely to find a shark in human-infested waters" helps answer the question "Where are sharks likely to be located/" The statement "You are likely to find a mouse in a lab" helps answer the question "Where could you find a mouse?" The statement "all doctors know how to read" helps answer the question "What is one basic skill that a doctor must possess?" Something that might happen while having sex with someone is touching each other. Something that might happen while having sex with someone is kissing each other. Something that might happen while having sex with someone is kissing and caressing each other's erogene zones. Something that might happen while having sex with someone is laughing. Spaghetti are long noodles. Tagliatelle are long noodles. Giggles are a sort of laughter. Flu is an abbreviation for influenza. Harry has a cold. He is tossing violently. Jill has got the flu. She stays in bed. Mike has got the flu. His mom makes his favorite tea. Ralph went to school with a flu. Now his friends have one as well. An astronomer doesn't want too much light during the night. Many people are impressed by seeing a total solar eclipse. In the night, cars must have turned on their lights. Mary sees a total solar eclipse. It changes her life. Esperanto is spoken by few persons. There is a word for dog in Esperanto. Esperanto is easy to learn for Europeans. Mary tries to communicate in Esperanto in Europe. Turkeys have arteries. Ben has prepared the Turkey for Thanksgiving. His son gets to cut it for the first time. Some way of changing your life is dedicating it to surfing. Another way to say "larry is reading" is "Larry is " Another way to say "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" is "If you eat apples regularly, this can improve your health." Abstract symbols never do a physical exam to persons. A business can have a blue logo. Situation: I am content Situation: I'm typing this message on a computer. hot girls usually have boyfriends some girls are hot, and others are ugly a girl can be both hot and cool at the same time Situation: i think she is hot Situation: i would like to lay her out The statement "Space is a vaccuum" is true because There is no air in space The statement "An activity something can do is fall from a tree." is true because Trees stretch up into the air The statement "Something that might happen as a consequence of painting a house is you run out of paint" is true because you use paint to paint your house and you buy a limited amount The statement "Marriage causes some people to be unhappy." is true because relationships can make people unhappy when they badly The statement "Zazen is sitting meditation." is true because thats what its called The statement "Something that might happen while having a physical examination is the doctor uses a stethoscope" is true because a doctor will use a stethoscope to listen to your heart and breathing The statement "Chickens have a beak and feathers." is true because chickens are birds The statement "If you want to go see a film then you should get dressed before you go outside." is true because people dont want to see you walk around naked The statement "You are likely to find a bald eagle in a government protected land reserve." is true because the government loves bald eagles The statement "wood is a common building material" is true because wood comes froms trees and is easy to shape The statement "Most people wear shoes." is true because shoes help protect the feet Things that are often found together are: reflection, rocks, water, mountains, sky Things that are often found together are: white, wrench, negative space, metal Things that are often found together are: red lines, orange color, ticket, numbers, words Things that are often found together are: arrows, lines, diagram, cross section, eye Things that are often found together are: money, envelope, photo, brush, papers Things that are often found together are: shading, white colors, push pin, plastic, metal Things that are often found together are: wrist, hand, cards, hearts, straight If you want to make a patchwork quilt then you should get scraps of fabric If you want to know if you're healthy then you should look at yourself in the mirror If you want to pass your university exams then you should study or some shit If you want to rest then you should sit back and relax If you want to stay fit then you should get off your lazy ass and run the hell around If you want to play baseball then you should go do it If you want to see art then you should go to the strip club and look at naked women dance If you want to get a contract then you should do some worthy of it If you want to chop firewood then you should buy yourself an axe If you want to think then you should open your mind If you want to clean the house then you should get off your ass and mop If you want to read the news then you should go online If you want to see artifacts then you should go to a temple Situation: I am looking at my computer screen. If you want to stay fit then you should run around If you want to thank someone then you should give them a couple bucks To understand the event "Mark laughs at funny movies.", it is important to know that Mark has a sense of humor. To understand the event "Mark laughs at funny movies.", it is important to know that Movies show images of events. If you want to determine the truth then you should check yourself If you want to help someone then you should ok If you want to give a clue then you should tell a little something If you want to tell many people about something then you should scream If you want to go to a sporting event then you should get in your car and drive to the field To understand the event "Mark laughs at funny movies.", it is important to know that Movies are made with a camera. To understand the event "Mark laughs at funny movies.", it is important to know that Mark is probably happy when he laughts. To understand the event "Sharif is a dentist. Sharif gave Harold a root canal.", it is important to know that Harold's tooth probably hurt. To understand the event "Sharif is a dentist. Sharif gave Harold a root canal.", it is important to know that Root canals are expensive operations. To understand the event "Sharif is a dentist. Sharif gave Harold a root canal.", it is important to know that Root canals are unpleasant. To understand the event "Sharif is a dentist. Sharif gave Harold a root canal.", it is important to know that Harld probably got a crown on the tooth afterwards. Situation: I am scared of wolves. Situation: I am late to work Situation: i drank too much beer last night Situation: I have a hangover because i drank too much beer last night. listening to the radio requires hearing lonlines would make you want to talk to someone Something you might do while gathering energy for tomorrow is sleep The effect of going to a laundromat is having clean clothes Someone can flirt with someone else by smiling at them. Helena smiled at Alfred because she is attracted to him. Situation: My stomach aches You are likely to find a fox in england You are likely to find a corner shop in England Something you find down the drain is wet You are likely to find a shop in a high school You are likely to find dental floss in a drug store You are likely to find a pizzeria in new york Something you find at a soccer game is blood You are likely to find a wiener dog in a cartoon Something you find in the backseat of a car is change Something you find at a meeting is a wipeboard spatial concept: passing through spatial concept: a blue ball traveling up spatial concept: a red ball rolls down a long straight road spatial concept: aa blue box next to a purple box of the same dimensions The statement "A tomboy is a girl who acts like a boy" helps answer the question "Why do you call a" The statement "going to bed is for shagging" helps answer the question "Why do humans love to go bed with each other?" Pot can cloud your memory Women can dare men into doing stupid things People can study from books Relgios people can fast as part of their ritual People with Touretts can say very rudethings Joe can marry Bob in Hawaii Whiskey is very tasty Heartburn really sucks Salt is tiny little cubes A cube is a three dimensional object that has all sides of the same length and all angles equal to 90 degrees A Spork is a combination of a fork and a spoon often found in box lunches If you want to lucid dream then you should practice If you want to drink then you should buy a drink If you want to play a game of chess then you should find a partnet or a computer game If you want to go to a restaurant then you should think of what kind of food you want to eat If you want to go to a restaurant then you should get money from the bank If you want to get a contract then you should send out demo's If you want to read a letter then you should send one to someone else, asking them to write back If you want to have fun then you should be spontaneous If you want to buy food then you should go to a store If you want to start a flame or a fire then you should strike a match Don't get your subway pass wet Farmland The English Channel separates England from France A yard is a piece of land next to someones house You use a calendar to organize your events A cavity is painful Clothes are made out of cloth Music is recorded emotion A mandolin is a stringed instrument with 8 doubled strings An Attach Case is misspelled Kids often play tags in a front yard You can highlight important sections of text in a book with a highlighter A Kitchenette is a small kitchen in a hotel room or small apartment A container holds other objects The statement "A paper punch is an office tool." is true because offices must organize a lot of paper, and a paper punch helps with that. A manila folder is a container for paper A Gel is a colored light covering used to provide light effects in a theater The statement "An activity something can do is breathe" is true because it just is A Ground Floor is the first floor in a building The statement "In the event "Penny took a math test.", something that changed was penney's math test paper has writting on it" is true because penny wrote on the math test paper while taking the math test. A traffic artery is a major highway A card catalog catagorizes the books that a library has in its stock A Trumpet is a brass wind instrument The statement "Something you might do while washing your clothes is wait for them to finish" is true because because you can't take them out until they finish. Paper can cut you if you drag it quickly across your skin The statement "Something that might happen when you read to your children is enjoying time with them." is true because most people like their children, so they like to spend time with them The statement "You can use a desk tray to organize papers." is true because desk trays The statement "Unix was invented at Bell Laboratories." is true because Bell laboratories were researching new ways of managing a computer The statement "Another way to say "Cities are part of states." is "Cities are found in states."" is true because To be part of a state a city must be in the state The statement "it is difficult for people to tell much difference between hard water and soft water" is true because Our skin is not that sensitive to the subtle mineral content variations in water The statement "plumbing is the piping which delivers water and gas around a house" is true because plumbing is an efficient and safe way to bring water and gas into a house The statement "Hamburger is ground meat." is true because Hamburger is a stule The statement "it is usually the man who proposes marriage to the woman." is true because It is tradition in western society The statement "The first thing you do when you sit on a chair is align your body" is true because People like to sit comfortably The statement "sending e-mail requires a computer" is true because email only exists in computers The statement "a restaurant bill is usually delivered at the end of your meal" is true because you often don't know how much food you will order before the meal The statement "a person wants to have nice hot showers" is true because hot showers relax your muscles and reduce your stress The statement "My boss struck me from behind, on the right shoulder, in my office." is true because because he was a violent person The statement "If you want to fart then you should make sure you are not in public" is true because Farting is considered rude in almost all circumstances The statement "The last thing you do when you take a course is graduate." is true because Graduation signifies the end of your studies The statement "An island is a land mass surrounded by water." is true because If it were larger The statement "Something you find at a hospital is dying bodies" is true because wounded people are usually taken to the hospital The statement "birds migrate to warmer climates in the winter" is true because many species of birds cannot survive cold northern winters The statement "You can use a stepladder to climb to the roof" is true because each rung of the ladder is short enough for your legs to step onto it The statement "you can buy beer at a pub" is true because pubs are in business to sell beer The statement "Courts often have cases with little or insuficient evidence." is true because it is often difficult to gather evidence about a crime after the fact The statement "The story "Setting A Cup On The Table" has the step "I lowered my arm until the base of the cup was in contact with the table"" is true because In order to set the cup on the table, your arm must be lowered to the table The statement "You would run because you want get somewhere quickly" is true because running moves you faster than walking The statement "it is good to drink a glass of water after exercising" is true because dehydration is bad for your health The statement "In the United States, many poor people live in areas inside the inner parts of cities" is true because this is where there are the most jobs The first thing you do when you attend class is open your notebook The last thing you do when you hang out at the bar is pay for your drinks The first thing you do when you jog is put on your jogging outfit Something you need to do before you communicate is think of what you want to say One of the things you do when you love another is kiss their cheek Something you need to do before you watch television is look up the showtime Something you need to do before you eat vegetables is prepare them The last thing you do when you stay healthy is eat 15 pounds of bacon Something you need to do before you forgive someone is decide that they should be forgiven The first thing you do when you have a checkup is sit on the examination table One of the things you do when you spend money is feel guilty The last thing you do when you commit suicide is kill yourself One of the things you do when you jump at the chance is eagerly partake in an activity Something you need to do before you read to your children is pick out a good book One of the things you do when you shop is window shop The last thing you do when you serve customers is say "have a nice day" One of the things you do when you maintain good health is excersise Something you need to do before you get something is ask for it One of the things you do when you check vital signs is touch the persons wrist Something you need to do before you drink alcohol is buy the alcohol The last thing you do when you kill someone is hide the body The first thing you do when you go fishing is puke You can use a telephone box to call your mom You can use a card catalog to lookup a books index umber You can use a card catalog to lookup a books index number You can use a bridge to cross a body of water a tape machine room is used for operating tape machines staying fit is for you own benifit improving your image is for your own benefit meeting girls is for procreation creating an idea is for the common good Capitalism is antithetical to Democracy A Kru is a collection of artists In the event "Melvin ate my candy bar.", something that changed was The candy bar was chewed up In the event "Melvin ate my candy bar.", something that changed was Melvins blood sugar level rose One of the things you do when you fly in an airplane is watch a movie One of the things you do when you kiss is make a smaking sound with your lips The first thing you do when you talk with someone far away is say hello The story "Purchasing A Cellular Phone" has the step "So they tracked me down and arrested me" A bride and groom posing on a lawn a metal piece sign pendandt necklace on a leather string a fancy pen a biker looking at a red sunset a massive submarine surfacing a gaudy picture frame a pushpin a mountain on the horizon a pair of cheap gloves a small sailboat with orange sails an ugly graphic of sheet music a woman playing with her baby the empire state building a highway entrance shot from a helicopter a large war plane a pool 8 ball two brown horses standing in a green field a cat smelling some roses a red translucent yoyo a stylized photo of a football player catching a football an old door key a close up of assorted fruit an anotomical picture of an eye next to a realistic picture of an eye a small green chalkboard with a piece on unused chalk laying on it a screw and bolt a wanker Situation: I am male. You are likely to find a grape in a field. Something you find at the library is people studying. Situation: I need a cup of coffee The statement "The last thing you do when you get out the milk is close the refrigerator" helps answer the question "What is the last thing you do when you get the milk out of the refrigerator?" The statement "a staple is for fastening" helps answer the question "How can two pieces of paper be fastened together?" The statement "people usually become tired after being awake for 16 hours" helps answer the question "Why am I tired after being awake for 16 consecutive hours? " The statement "When you wake up in the morning you do the following: 1. throw off the blankets, 2. rub your eyes, 3. open your eyes, 4. look at the clock, 5. roll over" helps answer the question "What are the first things someone might do when they awaken?" Movies can be rented from a movie store. A person might leave his house to go to a movie store. A person might walk down the street to get to a movie store. You need to protect your feet while walking down the street. Bathrooms usually have light bulbs in them. A traditional way to kill someone was by poisoning their wine. To understand the event "Fred likes to watch movies.", it is important to know that Fred has watched movies before. To understand the event "Fred likes to watch movies.", it is important to know that Fred probably knows a lot of movies To understand the event "The penguins ate the fish.", it is important to know that The penguins got these fish from the water To understand the event "The penguins ate the fish.", it is important to know that The fish are no longer alive To understand the event "The penguins ate the fish.", it is important to know that The penguins probably swam to get the fish To understand the event "The penguins ate the fish.", it is important to know that The penguins are more powerful then the fish To understand the event "Lucy misses her family.", it is important to know that Lucy probably has a family To understand the event "Lucy misses her family.", it is important to know that Lucy is female To understand the event "Lucy misses her family.", it is important to know that Lucy is an emotional being To understand the event "Lucy misses her family.", it is important to know that Lucy is fond of her family To understand the event "Lucy misses her family.", it is important to know that Lucy is not currently in contact with her family Something that might happen while buying presents is the potential aaspect of happiness is expected Something you might do while starting a fire is shield your face To understand the event "The doctor gave Jim a prescription. Jim gave his prescription to the pharmacist. The pharmacist gave Jim a bottle of pills.", it is important to know that Jim is probably in need of medical attention To understand the event "The doctor gave Jim a prescription. Jim gave his prescription to the pharmacist. The pharmacist gave Jim a bottle of pills.", it is important to know that Jim will take these pills to help with the diagnosed illness which the docter diagnosed A tour guide can help you find gazelle. The tour guide may tell you about useful equipment. You should listen to the experienced guide's testimony. The statement "Cyclists ride on bike paths." is true because Bike paths are designated and designed specifically for cyclists to ride on. Preparation is useful for an early trip to the amusement park. One step in preparation for a trip to the amusement park is ensuring the transportation vehicle has enough gasoline. The fuel gauge indicates how much gasoline is in the gas tank. The fool has said, "There is no God." Humans build machines. Humans build computers. Humans have biological bodies. Each human has a body. A human body is one type of biological body. A roof is on top of a building. A human body contains water. The average human body has two eyes. The average human body has two ears. The average human body has a face. Normal features of a human body are eyes and ears. Wisconsin is a State. Washington is a State. A human body without two eyes is abnormal. Oregon is a State. California is a State. A human body without two ears is abnormal. Nevada is a State. New Mexico is a State. Human eyes react to light. Montana is a State. Colorado is a State. Utah is a State. A postage stamp is required to mail a letter. Human eyes react to visible light. January 1st is the start of a new calendar year. Human eyes react to light with a wavelength between 700 nanometers and 400 nanometers. The Olympics is an international sporting event. Situation: I am building a book shelf. Human eyes are transducers. A transducer converts one type of signal to another type of signal. Human eyes convert visible light into nerve impulses. Humans can use their eyes to see the location of objects. To understand the event "Jeff likes to drive fast. Jeff got a speeding ticket.", it is important to know that The police give fines for driving faster than the legal limit. To understand the event "Jeff likes to drive fast. Jeff got a speeding ticket.", it is important to know that A speeding ticket is a form of punishment. Humans can see objects that reflect visible light. To understand the event "Jeff likes to drive fast. Jeff got a speeding ticket.", it is important to know that A police office enforces the law. To understand the event "Jeff likes to drive fast. Jeff got a speeding ticket.", it is important to know that Speed limits are laws. Human eyes can see objects that bend visible light. Human eyes see the light that reflects from objects. The human brain is like a computer. The human brain interprets nerve impulses. Getting sprayed by a skunk would make you want to have a shower Nerve impulses are generated by nerves. Some human nerves are sensitive to light. Some human nerves are sensitive to pressure. Some human nerves are sensitive to sound. The human body has billions of nerves. Nerves conduct signals in biological bodies. The service of professional sports is to provide entertainment. Football is a professional sport. A quarterback is a footpall player. Light is electromagnetic radiation. Light is made up of photons. Photons are electromagnetic radiation. This picture shows an white office building on a sunny day. Sound are mechanical vibrations. A child can dress herself. The first thing you do when you teach other people is determine what they already know. Human ears convert sounds into nerve signals. People choose players that they like the best. Human ears normally are exposed to air. The statement "You are likely to find a saloon in an old west park" is true because Saloons are places where entertainment and alcholic beverages could be found, and were common in the old west. Kitchen tables have chairs around them. human ears convert sounds with frequencies between 16 hertz and 20000 hertz. 1 hertz is 1 cycle each second. a person doesn't want to hurt themselves. 1 hertz is 1 cycle per second. Vibrations exist as cycles. Vibrations cycle over time. A cycle repeats. Cycles repeat. Cycling is a repeating event. Some human eyes do not respond to light. Some human ears do not respond to sound. Humans see when their eyes respond to light. Humans hear when their ears respond to sound. Human ears are attached to the sides of human heads. A human head normally has 2 ears. Human heads normally have 2 eyes. Each person normally has his eyes located next to each other. Human ears are located on opposite sides of the human head. A human head is on one end of his neck. A human torso is on one end of the human neck. The highest part of a human is normally his head. Computers are made of minerals. Computers should not contain water. Computers process electric signals. Computers use wires to conduct signals. Humans use nerves to conduct signals. Computers use switches to store information. Humans use nerves to store information. Humans use chemicals in nerves to store information. Computers use electric states to store information. Objects that are harder can cut objects that are softer. The standard scale of rating hardness is the Mohs Scale of Hardness. A diamond is a 10 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. A diamond is the hardest object on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. A diamond can cut any other object on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. The harder an object, the higher its number on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. 10 is a higher number than 9. 9 is a higher number than 8. 8 is a higher number than 7. 7 is a higher number than 6. 6 is a higher number than 5. 5 is a higher number than 4. 4 is a higher number than 3. 3 is a higher number than 2. 2 is a higher number than 1. 1 is a higher number than 0. Talc is the softest object on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. Talc rates a 1 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. Diamond can cut talc. If you want to chew your food then you should close your mouth and move your teeth up and down Talc is a mineral. Talc is found as a rock. If you want to have a physical exam then you should get your nuts checked out Talc can be ground into powder. If you want to go into a trance then you should beat a drum and dance around like a hippie Talcum powder is talc powder. If you want to wait your turn then you should sit down and be quiet People who use talc usually are using powdered talc. If you want to clean your room then you should pick up your dirty undies and the used condoms Music is sound that is organized to create a human response. If you want to listen then you should shut up a you face Sounds can be produced by instruments. If you want to use a VCR then you should put in the movie and press play Humans use instruments to sounds. If you want to wash dirt from between your toes then you should get some soap and get to it If you want to take the bus then you should get some change to pay for fare Sounds convey information for humans. If you want to get a divorce then you should get married and ruin your marriage If you want to talk with someone far away then you should yell really loud Humans communicate by using sounds. Humans can make sounds. Humans hear voices. The human voice is a collection of sounds. The human voice is produced in the human throat. The human voice is produced by the human voice box. Air can be made to vibrate by forcing the air over a flexible membrane. A membrane is a thin sheet. A membrane may be porous. A membrane may be non-porous. A membrane may be nonporous. If you want to play then you should jump in the game If you want to run out of steam then you should blow off all your steam A membrane may be made of different materials. If you want to jump rope then you should jump over a rope If you want to hit the bottle then you should get drunk off your ass The human body is soft. If you want to decide a criminal's fate then you should decide to hang them Humans have bones inside their bodies. A human has one body. If you want to run twenty-six miles then you should start training today A human body has several bones inside it. If you want to buy something small then you should take out a few bucks from the ATM A human body has a skeleton inside it. A human skeleton is made of many bones. Bones provide mechanical support. Human bodies are made of several objects. Muscles are in human bodies. Human bodies contain muscles. Human bodies contain bones. If you want to go to work then you should get shaved and get dressed Human bodies contain skeletons. Something that might happen while expressing how funny something is is chortling A human body contains a skeleton. A human body has many muscles. A human body contains many muscles. A human body contains many organs. A human body contains many nerves. A human body is covered by skin. A human body has many hairs on the human skin. If you want to go to school then you should take the bus