A human body has hair covering its skin. If you want to remember then you should think really hard Most of the hair on a human is on the human's head. The longest hairs on a human are on the human's head. Human muscles cover human bones. Human skin covers human muscles. People wear clothes over some of their skin. People cover some of their skin with clothes. People cover some of their hair with clothes. Human skin contains many objects. Human bodies grow. Human bodies are alive. Human bodies eventually die. Most living things die. Humans avoid death. Humans normally do not desire to die. Humans normally desire to live. Humans cannot keep their bodies alive forever. Humans can only respond when they are alive. Humans can respond when they are unconscious. Humans cannot respond when they are dead. A body that is not alive is dead. A body that is alive is not dead. Situation: i dont want to go to work The human body can only grow while it is alive. Situation: i could be drawing instead Humans perform actions to avoid dying. Humans perform actions to avoid pain. Humans usually avoid pain. Humans usually do not like pain. america has a flag Humans will perform a lot of work to avoid death. Humans cannot avoid death forever. There are many ways to die. a lot of classical musicians are cheesy There are many ways to feal pain. floppy disks are almost obsolete There are many ways to feel pain. Situation: i am upset Some nerves are sensitive to pain. Pain can indicate that something is wrong. Pain can provide information to a person. Pain may mean that something is wrong with a person's body. Pain may be a symptom of trouble. Trouble may cause pain. Pain may be a symptom of damage to the body. A damaged body may feel pain. Only living things feel pain. People may seek death to escape from pain. People may desire death to escape from pain. Dead people usually do not live again. People usually live only once. People usually have only one life. People are born. Humans are born. Humans have a biological body./ Humans have a biological body. Humans become tired. Humans fatigue. Humans have physical strength. Human muscles can exert force. i wouldnt eat a hamburger Some human muscles are controlled by humans. Sharp objects can cut human skin. i am a vegetarian i dont believe in eating meat i do not believe in jesus either Sharp objects can cut human muscles. i may give and recieve gifts but i dont celebrate jesus birth i might take part in christmas activities though Human muscles contract and expand. Bones are stiff. Bones are hard. Bones have a lot of calcium. Bones are like ceramic. Bones of a weight are stronger than the same weight of steel. Some bones are harder than other bones. Some people have harder bones than the bones of other people. Teeth are the hardest bones in the human body. Teeth are covered with enamel. Enamel is the hardest substance produced by the human body. fluoride compounds can make teeth harder. Pure fluoride is dangerous. Pure fluoride is chemically reactive. Fluoride cannot exist in pure form in the environment. Fluoride usually will chemically bond to something in the environment. Fluoride is an element. Elements are made of atoms. Too much oxygen is bad for humans. Too little oxygen is bad for humans. Humans may drown if too much water is in their lungs. Humans cannot get enough oxygen if too much water is in their lungs. Humans breath to collect oxygen and expel carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is made of carbon and oxygen. Carbon monoxide is made of carbon and oxygen. Carbon monoxide has one atom of carbon chemically bound to one atom oxygen. Carbon dioxide has one atom of carbon chemically bound to two atoms of oxygen. Carbon monoxide is poisonous to humans. Carbon monoxide is deadly to humans. Carbon monoxide can kill humans. Humans must avoid carbon monoxide to live. Humans cannot live if they have too much carbon monoxide inside their bodies. God created humans. Carbon dioxide is not poisonous to humans. Humans can tolerate some carbon dioxide in their air. Humans convert oxygen into carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is a chemical byproduct of human metabolism. The human body converts sugar and oxygen into carbon dioxide and water. Water performs many functions in the human body. Temperature regulation is one function of water in the human body. Sugar is in many foods. Sugar is made of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Sugar is a carbohydrate. A carbohydrate contains carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Hydrogen is an element. Carbon is an element. All known biological life contains carbon. The chemical symbol of carbon is C. The chemical symbol of oxygen is O. The chemical symbol of carbon monoxide is CO. The chemical symbol of carbon dioxide is CO2. Carbon dioxide can sublime. A solid that turns directly into a gas has sublimed. Sublimation is the conversion of a solid directly into a gas. Frozen carbon dioxide is solid. Frozen carbon dioxide can sublime. Frozen carbon dioxide can turn directly from solid into gas. The polar caps of Planet Mars contain carbon dioxide. Plants use sunlight to convert carbon dioxide into oxygen. fish can live in aquariums keys sometimes unlock secret doors Plants are a form of biological life. There are many kinds of plants. Some plants contain chlorophyll. Plants use chlorophyll to convert carbon dioxide into oxygen. Chlorophyll is a chemical Chlorophyll combine carbon dioxide and water and sunlight to produce sugar and oxygen. Plants convert sugar and oxygen into carbon dioxide and water when there is no light. Daytime usually has more light than nighttime. Nighttime usually has less light than daytime. Nighttime is darker than daytime. Daytime is lighter than nighttime. Humans bodies contain blood. Blood is a liquid. Blood is a liquid organ. Blood carries many substances throughout a human body. Blood transports oxygen. Blood transports carbon dioxide. Blood contains many chemicals. Blood contains proteins. Blood contains many types of cells. Pigments give living things their colors. Human bodies contain many pigments. Pigments have different colors. The pigment in human blood cycles between blue and red. Hemoglobin is a pigment. Hemoglobin is the pigment that colors blood. Hemoglobin transports oxygen and carbon dioxide. Hemoglobin chemically binds oxygen. Hemoglobin transports oxygen from the lungs to all the cells in the body. Hemoglobin transports oxygen from the lungs to almost all the cells in the human body. Carbon monoxide binds 6 times more strongly to hemoglobin than does oxygen. It takes a long time for hemoglobin to get rid of carbon monoxide. Hemoglobin cannot transport oxygen when hemoglobin is bound to carbon monoxide. Hemoglobin is a chemical. Hemoglobin is complex molecule. Atoms chemically join together to form molecules. A gas expands to fill the entire volume of its container. A gas compresses easily. Gases compress easily. horses can be found running wild Liquids barely compress. Solids barely compress. twisters cause a lot of destruction and make cows fly Glass is not a solid liquid. Glass is a solid. the mountains are nice to visit Glass is an amorphous solid. you can play darts at a bar Glass is an amorphous solid at room temperature. Glass melts at high temperature. Hemoglobin chemically binds to carbon dioxide. Hemoglobin chemically binds to CO2. Each living cell in the human body converts sugar and oxygen into carbon dioxide and water. Biological cells die. Denser objects sink. Denser objects force lighter objects aside. The more mass in an object, the denser the object is. Denser objects feel heavier. It takes more force to lift a denser object than a lighter object. Less dense objects float in more dense objects. Liquid water is 800 times denser than air. Liquid water is denser than air. A block of iron is denser than water. A block of iron sinks in water. An object that displaces a weight of water greater than the weight of the object will float. An object that displaces a weight of fluid greater than the weight of the object will float in that fluid. Water in a container flows to remain at a constant height above its gravitational field. When water converts to gas, it is said to evaporate. Mass may be measured in kilograms. The world has 3 spatial dimensions. Height is a spatial dimension. Width is a spatial dimension. Length is a spatial dimension. Depth is a spatial dimension. Height and depth are opposite directions of the same spatial dimension. Depth is the direction away from an observer. lava is molten Windows are often made of glass. Windows allow light to enter an object. Light can go through windows. Closed windows block rain from entering. Rain is made of water. There is water on Mars. Liquid water evaporates. When liquid water evaporates, the liquid water turns into gas. There are many kinds of gas. Gasoline is called gas. Gasoline is a liquid at room temperature. Gasoline can burn in oxygen. Gasoline can explode in oxygen. Burning requires a fuel, an oxydizer and an energy trigger. Oxygen is an oxidizer. Burning requires a fuel, an oxidizer and an energy trigger. Chlorine is an oxidizer. Gasoline is a fuel. Gasoline is a liquid fuel. Gasoline is less dense than water. Gasoline floats on liquid water. Water vapor is a gas. A gas can convert into a liquid if the gas is cooled enough. A liquid can turn into a solid if the liquid is cooled enough. Helium gas can be cooled to form helium liquid. Helium liquid cannot convert into helium solid. Helium is the only element that cannot become a solid. Hemoglobin turns red when exposed to oxygen. Hemoglobin contains iron. Iron is an element. The chemical symbol of iron is Fe. Iron can be converted into steel. Steel contains iron. Steel is a metal. Iron is attracted to magnets. Iron is a ferrous metal. Ferrous metals are attracted to magnets. Humans get sugar from food. Sugar is a molecule. Several sugar molecules make a starch molecule. Combining several sugar molecules makes a starch molecule. Starch is found in many foods. Humans digest starch. Humans digest sugar. Starch is a carbohydrate. cavemen can hunt wooly mammoths dennis the menace can race soapbox cars you can hurry a process by working faster old people can wet themselves girls can drive you crazy you can wrong someone Humans convert unused sugar in their body into fat. you can carry stuff a penis can fit snugly into a vagine a penis can fit snugly into a vagina a person can record how many times they have gotten laid a stonemason can wall in the bodies of people he has murdered i can remember when i took a dump earlier today ninjas can duck behind objects of various sizes and become invisible ninjas can matter most when you are waging covert war against your samurai enemies the cool winds can dry your underwear after you pee on them accidentally getting laid can happen to anyone who is willing girls can crowd up on your nuts clothing can appear invisible with x-ray specs A calorie is a unit of energy. you can tell a slut because of the way she looks at you you can storm into the bathroom and unleash a wave of feces on the unsuspecting toilet farts can smell good A calorie is the amount of heat that will increase the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degree Celsius. 1 degree Celsius equals 1 degree centigrade. you can forward an email 1 degree Celsius is the same as 1 degree centigrade. one of the things you see when you travel through time is clocks spinning really fast 1000 calories equals 1 kilocalorie. when youre a samurai, you have to balance your time between warding off ninjas and writing poetry about bugs and flowers something you do with a sword is cut people into little pieces if you want to be a ninja, then you have to start training when you are like 8 years old ninjas sometimes have magic powers, like flying and super jumping when you beef, it means that you fart a quief is a pussy fart something you do outdoors is take a dump and wipe with leaves Something you do when you're a hero is fight monsters and rescue girls after a hero rescues a girl, the two of them frequently make out something that happens when you do is angels come down and scoop your brains out and carry it to the moon where they store it in little jars a jar can hold brains you could kill somebody and put their brains in a jar in your fridge sometimes people flip out The energy value of food is measured in kilocalories. if you eat feces, chances are you will dislike the taste necrophiliacs have sex with dead folks A kilocalorie is named a "big calorie." A big calorie is spelled, "Calorie." A kilocalorie is sometimes called a "Calorie." a person wants to stay out of trouble with the law a person doesn't want to die with dirty underwear a person wants to have pets Calories in humans are kilocalories. You would walk because you were tired of sitting around on your fat ass You would take final exams because you liked school a person wants ice cream sundaes a person doesn't want to be caught by their parents masturbating The energy content in fat is measured in kilocalories. You would sit down because you have a boner and you dont want anybody to see You would buy Christmas presents because you feel guilty that you dont love your kids You would stand in a queue because youre standing in line and you live in england Human bodies contain fat. Humans can digest fat. You would eat healthily because you like the taste Humans digest fat to release energy. You would eat a cookie because it reminds you of home Humans digest starch to release energy. Humans digest sugar to release energy. You would live because being alive is better than getting killed by mercenaries Humans use energy from food. Human bodies use energy from food. Energy from food powers human bodies. Energy from electricity powers electronic devices. One of the things you do when you go to a laundromat is check out girls Human bodies generate heat. The energy for human bodies comes from food. Heat is a form of energy. The heat energy of human bodies comes from food. Humans convert food into energy. Metabolism converts food into energy. Food may contain vitamins. Food may contain minerals. Food may contain water. Food may contain fat. Exercise requires energy. People consume energy when they exercise. People generate heat when they exercise. People breath air. People breath air mostly through their nose or mouth. If a person's nose and mouth are completely blocked, the person cannot breath. An airway leads from the mouth and nose to the lungs. If a person's airway is blocked, the person cannot breath. People who cannot breath may sufficate. Drowning is one form of suffication. A person who drowns has sufficated. Food may contain vegetable fiber. Humans hands can physically grasp physical objects. Humans use their hands to pick up material objects. Humans use their hands to lift material objects. There are no muscles in human hands. Human arms have many muscles. Tendons connect human fingers to human arm muscles. Calcium is an element. The chemical symbol for calcium is Ca. Something that might happen as a consequence of giving assistance is accomplish a task. Something that might happen as a consequence of selling your new book is gaining money. taking the bus requires entering the bus. You would learn about the world because you want information about the world. Something that might happen while punching someone is being punched in retaliation. Something that might happen as a consequence of agreeing with someone is the subject of conversation may change. Something that might happen while working the box office is money may be gained. The effect of running in a marathon is exercise. Sometimes competing against someone causes emotions. The effect of doing housework is re-arranged house contents. spatial concept: A blue dot approaching the viewer down the centerline of a road. spatial concept: A small, red ball rolls past a large rolling blue ball. spatial concept: A closed purple box inside a green box that has an open top. snapple rhymes with apple spatial concept: A lone tree in a green field is passed by a purple dot. poop rhymes with scoop spatial concept: A green field with a single tree is crossed by a purple dot. The statement "internal combution engines are inefficient and noisy and polute the air" is true because Internal combustion engines extract mechanical energy from gasoline through the process of combustion. The statement "printing on the printer is for producing a picture to display" is true because Pictures may be printed on paper. dupe rhymes with poop plop is the sound a turd makes as it drops into the water The statement "a person wants to have a best friend" is true because People are social beings. The statement "Something you find in a building is a fire alarm." is true because Fire alarms are installed in some buildings. Situation: I am in front of a microwave. Situation: I am standing in front of a microwave. Situation: I am standing in front of a microwave oven. Situation: I am under a ceiling. Situation: I am under the sky. Situation: I am eating food. Situation: I am not in trouble. Situation: My food is hot. Situation: My food is cooling. dime rhymes with slime Situation: I am salivating. Situation: My knee hurts. ice cream rhymes with nice dream other planets are inhabited by aliens something you would do while having sex with an alien is communicate telepathically your race memories Situation: My eyes are watering. Situation: I am swallowing food. Situation: Traffic is passing my window. Situation: Clouds are passing over my head. something you do on star trek is give the vulcan nerve pinch Situation: I enjoy the taste of meat. Situation: I have money. Situation: I am earning money. Situation: I am spending money. Situation: I am investing money. Situation: I am losing money. Situation: I am working so that I will be paid. Situation: My glasses are on my face. Situation: My glasses are slipping on my face. Situation: I shoved my glasses against my face. Situation: My nose is itching. Situation: I feel like sneezing. Situation: The inside of my nose feels prickly. Situation: My nose is watery. Situation: I had to blow my nose. Situation: I feel relief. Situation: I may sneeze. Situation: I have sneezed. Situation: I won't sneeze. Situation: I cover my nose and mouth when I sneeze. To understand the event "John borrowed some books from the library.", it is important to know that A library is a collection of books. To understand the event "John borrowed some books from the library.", it is important to know that Some libraries allow people to borrow books from the library's collection. To understand the event "John borrowed some books from the library.", it is important to know that John is a person. To understand the event "Jeff stole a diamond.", it is important to know that Someone owned the diamond. To understand the event "Jeff stole a diamond.", it is important to know that Jeff did not own the diamond. To understand the event "Jeff stole a diamond.", it is important to know that Jeff took the diamond from the diamond's owner. To understand the event "Jeff stole a diamond.", it is important to know that The diamond's owner lost possession of the diamond. To understand the event "Jeff stole a candy bar.", it is important to know that Someone owned the candy bar. To understand the event "Jeff stole a candy bar.", it is important to know that Jeff did not own the candy bar. To understand the event "Jeff stole a candy bar.", it is important to know that Jeff took the candy bar from the person who owned the candy bar. To understand the event "Jeff stole a candy bar.", it is important to know that The person who owned the candy bar lost possession of the candy bar. The first thing you do when you kick somebody in the nuts is yell spatial concept: A blue ball is flying in circles around a blue pole. The first thing you do when you poop is squeeze the inside of your butt together The first thing you do when you eat a dick is open your mouth wide The first thing you do when you slime somebody is cover them with slime The first thing you do when you ask a girl out is get nervous You would stab to death because you want to kill something. The effect of getting away with a crime is not being punished for committing a crime. Sometimes enjoying a film causes happiness. You would get wet because you want to play in water. Wanting to watch a movie would make you want to go to a film A woman in salmon-colored leotards is holding a baby. A shiny, cherry-red hard had. An circular index card collection is open to a blank index card. A clear, tall cylinder is half-full of water. Several sports trophies A wooden duck decoy that is painted to look like a Malard duck. A phillips-head screw with a nut. A United States military propellor-driven airplane is banking left in front of some mountains, underneath some clouds in the sky. A shiny, cherry-red hard hat. A plumber can fix plumbing. People can find pens to write. People can honor other people. Students can head a class. The first thing you do when you kick somebodys ass is punch them in the face A teacher can school students. People can fear death. Bankers can lend money. A grader can even soil. A girl can fancy that she is a princess. Thinkers can reason about life. People can write documents. Bagboys can bag groceries. Pitchers can throw balls. Salesmen can sell ice to eskimos. Farmers can seed fields. Painters can letter signs. a schlong is part of all dudes Stockpickers can pick stocks. poop is part of pooping Counselors can give advice. Servants can please masters. Matches can light fires. Police can direct traffic. One of the things you do when you pretend is imagine. Something you need to do before you get a job is apply for a job. The last thing you do when you sit on a chair is bend my knees One of the things you do when you run out of steam is rest. The first thing you do when you teach other people is address an audiance. Some foods contain spices that make the foods spicy. People wear pants. Old people need medicine in the form of drugs. People experience sensations from music. Redskins are a sports team that plays games. A player named Larry plays for a sports team named Celtics. A person cooks an egg. A person may need punishment. A person serves a prison term to which he has been sentenced. A musician named Kenny produces music. A lobby is an auxiliary room in through which people pass. A tripod dolly is used to support equipment. Navigation finds a path from a departure point to a destination. studying is boring a robot is metallic in color If a batter hits the ball, he has the opportunity to run for a base. The batter also has a chance to run through all the bases, which makes a home run. There are many people in Alaska. At least one of them is likely to have an oboe. A mini mall is smaller than a regular mall. People build buildings. A step chair is used by children who are too short to reach the table when sitting in a regular chair. sex is a way to earn money a side project is a girl you have on the side pooping has the effect of making you not have to poop any more Situation: I am eating chicken. Situation: I see a pretty girl. Situation: I am dangling my feet in the stream. Situation: I am in class. Situation: I am riding my bike to class. Situation: I am remembering a dream I had. Situation: I am having sex with my girlfriend. People read words. Words are written in books. People read words that are in books. Words can be printed. Words can be written. Words are ordered collections of letters. People can speak. People can speak words. People can speak the words that people read in books. When someone speaks a word that is written in a book, the person is reading aloud. A person who is reading aloud is reading out loud. People can see words that are written. People can see words that are printed. People can hear words that are spoken. Words encode meaning. People encode meaning into words. People decode meaning from words. People exchange ideas by exchanging words. The English language contains many words. Languages contain words. There are many human languages. Some people can only understand one type of human language. Some people can understand many types of human language. English is a human language. Spanish is a human language. French is a human language. Russian is a human language. Latin is a human language. Hebrew is a human language. Humans can express complex ideas by using language. The order of a sequence of words can change the meaning of the collection of words. The order of a collection of words does not always change the overall meaning of a collection of words. Hawaiian is a human language. Japanese is a human language. Korean is a human language. Chinese is a human language. Language allows the exchange of information. Music is a type of language. watching a tv show is for learning watching a tv show is for entertaining a table is for Putting things on Usually, drugs make a person's health better. You can use your credit to make purchases. Turkeys are usually grown for cooking, A woman would make you want to dive spatial concept: Two cubes, one green above a blue one two brown leather sports car seats a small bird perched on a snowy branch a workout room a hand ready to push the button on a stop watch two kids playing with paint a pool on a beach resort flowers in a wicker basket 6 small sailboats a dead man on a tiled floor 7 pieces of assorted sushi a plastic bone shaped dog toy a gift to america from france a glass of apple juice a winey singer an ajusta a basketball player dribbling around another a cheesy drawn picture of a blonde guy playing a saxophone Something that might happen as a consequence of getting laid by the hottest girl of all time is your head explodes Something that might happen as a consequence of pooping out a quarter is you become a twenty five cents richer Something that might happen as a consequence of smiling at a girl is she will think you are friendly An activity something can do is check oneself someone can be at school with a machine gun Somewhere something can be is inside my stomach something can be at lunch all day An activity someone can do is ring a bell over and over again An activity something can do is explode in a shower of shrapnel harming innocent bystanders Somewhere something can be is inside a trash bag An activity someone can do is urinate on oneself something can be at odds with something which opposes it The first thing you do when you sit on a chair is put your ass on the chair One of the things you do when you fish is bait your hook with human remains The last thing you do when you get something is say thanks One of the things you do when you walk in the rain is sing and dance The last thing you do when you hear music is remember it and sing it to yourself Something you need to do before you complain about the state of the world is pee into a cup and drink it and see if you still feel the same way One of the things you do when you get a divorce is be sad for a while until you get back on your feet The last thing you do when you travel is come back home The first thing you do when you set a cup on the table is put the bottom of the cup down One of the things you do when you comfort a friend is touch their ass very gently One of the things you do when you improve your image is buy new clothes One of the things you do when you cook dinner is smell the spices The first thing you do when you taste something sweet is have an olfactory orgasm Something you need to do before you read a newspaper is drop a load in the toilet The first thing you do when you cogitate is think really hard Something you need to do before you play the violin is buy one Pixels are bits people are weird. You are likely to find a small dog in it's owner's lap. You are likely to find a store in any town. Situation: I want to paint a picture Situation: What paint medium should I use on my canvas? Situation: I am reading this article The effect of soaking in a hotspring is getting wet You would learn about science because you want the school system is required to teach us "science" spatial concept: Spheres are rolling on a plane. Humans drink water. Humans drink milk. The human airpipe is inside the human neck. The human throat is on the front of the human neck. Air, food and water flow through the human throat. Humans can choke on food. Humans can choke on water. Humans can choke on liquid. Situation: I hate my job Humans can choke on solids. Choking is a reflex stimulated by irritating nerves inside the throat. Situation: drive slower when it is raining as it can be hazardous A solid maintains its shape in the absence of any external force. A liquid assumes a shape of minimum configuration energy in the absence of any external forces. A gas disperses in the absences of any external forces. A gas does not maintain any shape in the absence of any external forces. Glass does not change shape in the absence of all external forces. A solid does not change shape in the absence of all external forces. Something you find on a freeway is car A liquid forms into a spherical shape in the absence of all external forces. Something you find at the library is newspaper A solid has strong internal forces. A liquid has weaker internal forces than a solid. A gas has weaker internal forces than a liquid. barman can shake cocktail A pure liquid tends to be homogeneous. Glass does not flow under normal room temperature conditions on Earth. To understand the event "The minister watched the movie.", it is important to know that the movie was filmed To understand the event "The minister watched the movie.", it is important to know that the movie is on tv To understand the event "The minister watched the movie.", it is important to know that the movie is at the cinema To understand the event "The minister watched the movie.", it is important to know that the minister is in free time To understand the event "The minister watched the movie.", it is important to know that the minister do not work To understand the event "Jill received a bill from the furniture store.", it is important to know that Jill bought furnitures To understand the event "Jill received a bill from the furniture store.", it is important to know that The store sell furniture To understand the event "Jill received a bill from the furniture store.", it is important to know that The store send a bill To understand the event "Stephen went to sleep in his bed.", it is important to know that Stephen felt asleep To understand the event "Stephen went to sleep in his bed.", it is important to know that There was nobody in the bed mom and dad are parents of a child acids are chemichals products that decompose other products dont' know is the negation of know recyclable garbage are reusable garbage Situation: I am preparing tax forms. Situation: I am signing tax forms. Situation: I am folding paper. Situation: I am putting my tax forms into an envelope. Situation: I am sealing the envelope. Situation: I am using tape to seal the envelope. Situation: I am putting a stamp on the envelope. Situation: I put a stamp on the envelope. Situation: I picked up the envelope. Situation: I carried the envelope. a magnetic fields can be generated by induction Situation: I wrote on the envelope. Situation: I wrote an address on the envelope. You can use silice to create glass You are likely to find address in the telephone book Things that are often found together are: chairs, palm, pool, sun, see Things that are often found together are: number, button, hand, finger, clock Things that are often found together are: nose, cat, eyes, ears Things that are often found together are: necklace, book, queen, gold, chairs Things that are often found together are: cloud, sky, bridge, sun, see Situation: I carried the envelope to my pickup truck. Situation: I walked to my pickup truck. The statement "Somewhere something can be is in the imagination." is true because we can imagine w Situation: I unlocked my pickup truck. Situation: I opened the door of my pickup truck. The statement "ink is a liquid" is true because ink is made of water Situation: I put my foot inside the cab of my pickup truck. Situation: I sat down inside the cab of my pickup truck. Situation: I sat down on the seat inside the cab of my pickup truck. Situation: I lifted my left leg. Situation: I pulled my leg inside the cab of my pickup truck. The statement "offenders are put in jail" is true because to keep them away from other people Situation: I reached over to the handle of the door. Situation: I grabbed the handle of the door. Situation: I pulled the handle of the door. Situation: I pulled the handle of the door. Situation: I pulled the door shut. Situation: I pulled the door of my pickup truck. Situation: I fastened my seat belt. Situation: I put the envelope on the seat next to me. Situation: I started the engine. Situation: I took the key out of my pocket./ Situation: I took the key out of my pocket. Situation: I put the ignition key in the ignition switch. Situation: I put the key in the ignition. Situation: I turned the key. Situation: I turned the key in the ignition. Situation: I turned the ignition key in the ignition. Situation: I turned the ignition key in the ignition switch. Situation: I released the key. Situation: I turned on my headlights. Situation: I turned on the headlights of my pickup truck. Situation: I put my foot on the brake. Situation: I put my foot on the clutch. Situation: I put my foot on the clutch pedal. Situation: I put my foot on the brake pedal. Situation: I depressed the brake pedal. Situation: I depressed the clutch pedal. Situation: I pushed the clutch pedal with my foot. Situation: I pushed the clutch pedal with my right foot. Situation: I pushed the clutch pedal with my left foot. Situation: I pushed the brake pedal with my right foot. Situation: I put my hand on the gearshift. Situation: I put my right hand on the gearshift. Situation: I moved the gearshift into gear. Situation: I put the gearshift into reverse. Situation: I put my truck into reverse. Situation: I put my pickup truck into reverse. Situation: I lifted my foot from off the brake pedal. Situation: I looked behind me. Situation: I looked in the mirror. Situation: I looked behind me with the mirror. Situation: I ensured that nothing solid was behind my pickup truck. Situation: I saw nothing behind me. Situation: I put my right foot on the accelerator pedal. Situation: I put my right foot on the gas pedal. Situation: I put my foot on the gas pedal. Situation: I pushed the gas pedal with my foot. Situation: I slowly pushed the gas pedal. Situation: I gently pushed the gas pedal. Situation: I backed the pickup truck. Situation: I backed my pickup truck. Situation: I slowly backed my pickup truck. Situation: I turned the steering wheel. Situation: I put the truck into gear. Situation: I drove out of the parking lot. Situation: I drove. Situation: I made a right turn. Situation: I drove up the road. Situation: I drove down the road. Situation: I remembered. Situation: I remembered that I had forgotten. Situation: I remembered that I had forgotten to my my W-2 in the envelope. Situation: I remembered that I had forgotten to put my W-2 in the envelope. Situation: I debated. Situation: I debated what I should do. Situation: I decided. Situation: I decided that I had to correct the problem. Situation: I decided that I had to return home. Situation: I had to return home. Situation: I did not want to go home. Situation: I was annoyed. Situation: I was aggravated. Situation: I was frustrated. Situation: I was angry. Situation: I returned. Situation: I returned home. Situation: I went home. Situation: I walked up to my house. Situation: I walked up to my apartment. Situation: I went inside my house. Situation: I went inside my apartment. Situation: I found it. Situation: I found my paper. Situation: I found the paper. Situation: I found my W-2. Situation: I picked up the paper. Situation: I picked up my paper. Situation: I picked up my W-2. Situation: I picked up the W-2. Situation: I picked up the form. Situation: I opened the envelope. Situation: I cut open the envelope. Situation: I put the paper in the envelope. Situation: I put the form in the envelope. Situation: I put the W-2 in the envelope. Situation: I taped the envelope. Situation: I taped the envelope shut. Situation: I taped shut the envelope. Situation: I drove to the post office. Situation: I gave the post office the letter. Situation: I took the letter to the post office. Situation: I mailed the letter. Situation: I mailed the envelope. Situation: I drove home. Situation: I parked my car. Situation: I parked my truck. Situation: I parked my pickup truck. Situation: I turned off my headlights. Situation: I turned off the engine. Situation: I rolled up the window. Situation: I shut the window. Situation: I closed the window. Situation: It was time for me to sleep. Situation: I wanted to sleep. Situation: I took off my clothes. Situation: I went to bed. Situation: I turned on my alarm clock. Situation: I set my alarm clock. Situation: I went to sleep. Situation: I heard my alarm clock. Situation: I heard my alarm clock alerting me. Situation: I was still tired. Situation: I got out of bed. Situation: I sat up in bed. Situation: I swung my legs over the edge of my bed. Situation: I leaned forward. Situation: I stood up. Situation: I walked. Situation: I walked out of my bedroom. Situation: I ran into the wall. Situation: I stumbled backwards. Situation: I staggered to the door. Situation: I tried to keep my balance. Situation: I tried to regain my balance. Situation: I leaned against the wall. Situation: I leaned against the door. Situation: I opened the door. Situation: I opened my bedroom door. Situation: I took off all my clothes. Situation: I was naked. Situation: I walked into the bathroom. Situation: I stepped into the shower. Situation: I turned on the water. Situation: I turned on the shower. Situation: I adjusted the water temperature. Situation: I washed my hair. Situation: I shaved. Situation: I shaved my face. Situation: I dried myself. Situation: I dried. Situation: I put on some clothes. Situation: I put on my undershorts. Situation: I put on my t-shirt. Situation: I put on my tee-shirt. Situation: I got dressed. Situation: I ate breakfast. Situation: I ate food. Situation: I ate. Situation: I ate cereal. Situation: I packed a lunch. Situation: I packed my lunch. Situation: I picked up my books. Situation: I picked up my lunch. Situation: I walked out the door. Situation: I walked outside. Situation: I locked my apartment. Situation: I locked the door. Situation: I was nude. Situation: I am nude. Situation: I have no clothes on. Situation: I am not wearing clothes. Situation: I am not wearing any clothes. Situation: I am running to town. Situation: I am running late for work. Situation: I arrived early for work. Situation: I drove quickly. Situation: I drove to work. Situation: I went to work. Situation: I walked into the elevator. Situation: I got in the elevator. Situation: I went to the elevator. Situation: I stood in the elevator. Situation: I stood inside the elevator. Situation: I pushed the button. Situation: I went upstairs. Situation: I went up the elevator. Situation: I rode the elevator. Situation: I rode up the elevator. Situation: I felt the floor of the elevator push against my legs. Situation: My knees bent. Situation: I went to my desk. Situation: I sat at my desk. Situation: I sat by my computer. Situation: I sat in front of my computer. Situation: I turned on my computer. Situation: I turned on the light. Situation: I plugged in my mouse. Situation: I plugged in my computer. Situation: I turned off my computer. Situation: I broke my computer. Situation: I repaired my computer. Situation: I threw my computer. Situation: I stepped on my computer. Situation: I kicked my computer. Situation: I put a disk in my computer. Situation: I turned on the computer monitor. Situation: I read the screen. Situation: I read the words on the screen. Situation: I worked. Situation: I typed. Situation: I am early. Situation: I am in love with someone. To understand the event "Irene built a house.", it is important to know that Irene probably used a hammer and nails. To understand the event "Irene built a house.", it is important to know that A house is somewhere people live. To understand the event "Irene built a house.", it is important to know that Houses have walls, doors and windows. To understand the event "The children drank their juice.", it is important to know that Juice is made from fruit. To understand the event "The children drank their juice.", it is important to know that The children probably drank from glasses. To understand the event "The children drank their juice.", it is important to know that Juice is good for you. To understand the event "The children drank their juice.", it is important to know that Juice is a kind of drink. To understand the event "The children drank their juice.", it is important to know that You can buy juice or make your own. To understand the event "Joe attends college. Joe is studying psychology.", it is important to know that Joe probably started college when he was 18 years old. To understand the event "Joe attends college. Joe is studying psychology.", it is important to know that College is a place where people learn new information. To understand the event "Joe attends college. Joe is studying psychology.", it is important to know that Psychology is understanding how people behave. To understand the event "Joe attends college. Joe is studying psychology.", it is important to know that Joe probably likes psychology. To understand the event "Joe attends college. Joe is studying psychology.", it is important to know that It costs money to go to college. To understand the event "Lauren met Sarah and her daughter in Kingston today. Sarah said that her parking meter was running out.", it is important to know that The daughter is the female child of Sarah. To understand the event "Lauren met Sarah and her daughter in Kingston today. Sarah said that her parking meter was running out.", it is important to know that Sarah must have driven a car to meet them. To understand the event "Lauren met Sarah and her daughter in Kingston today. Sarah said that her parking meter was running out.", it is important to know that Sometimes it costs money to park your car. feeding the fish talking to a friend happy days someone else's house thunder someone else with a pretty woman hiking on the mountain batman If you want to celebrate then you should drink alcohol spatial concept: The red ball moves along the river and then over the bridge to the other side of the river. A steam train, with smoke coming out the smokestack and steam coming off the boiler. two men working on a plan that requires careful thought. Two horses, each nuzzling the other's back. You are likely to find a ficus in pot. Something you find in a drawer is scissors. Something you find at an airport is planes. You are likely to find a grain of sand in a beach. Something you find at the bottom of the sea is the seafloor. Something you find on a roof is chimney. You are likely to find a double edged razor in a shaving kit. You are likely to find a kitchenette in a house. Something you find at a carnival is rides. You are likely to find a trash receptacle in a hidden area. You are likely to find a lizard in the dessert. You are likely to find a nose in a face. spatial concept: A red ball rolling up the road, away from the viewer, along the centerstripe. spatial concept: A red ball penetrating through the center of a blue square. spatial concept: A silver ball bounces over a collection of multicolored marbles. spatial concept: A purple ball bounces over the top of an open blue box. spatial concept: A purple ball bounces into an open blue box. spatial concept: A grey ball bounces over the top of several marbles of several colors. spatial concept: A red ball rolls alongside a river, until it comes to a bridge. The ball then rolls over the bridge, over the river. spatial concept: A blue box with a purple box on either side of it. spatial concept: A purple ball bouncing back and forth between two blue walls. spatial concept: A maroon ball rolls off the end of a blue diving board. spatial concept: A cranberry rolls alongside a stream until it reaches a bridge that is arching over the stream. The cranberry then rolls over the bridge. Things that are often found together are: Lunar ascent module, Earth, Moon Things that are often found together are: gold bands, pen, pen cap, pen clip A planet is a large collection of matter. A planet does not emit significant visible light. A star has much more mass than a planet. Planets orbit Sun. Earth orbits Sun. All known human life in the 20th Century is on Planet Earth. Humans are native to Planet Earth. There are 9 planets acknowledged to orbit Sun. Planets are large. Planets are made of elements. Planet Earth is made of earth. Planet Earth has an iron core. Planet Earth has ground. The ground is the outermost part of the Earth. Planet Earth has an atmosphere. An atmosphere surrounds Planet Earth. Earth's atmosphere is air. Planet Earth's atmosphere is air. The atmosphere of Planet Earth is air. Humans breath air. Earth's atmosphere is densest nearest the center of Earth. Earth's atmosphere is densest nearest the ground. Earth's atmosphere becomes less dense higher above the ground. The higher above the ground, the less dense Earth's atmosphere becomes. There is not enough air for people to breath at high altitudes. Earth's atmosphere at high altitudes is not dense enough to support human life. Planet Earth's atmospheric pressure at sea level is 14.7 pounds per square inch. People need air. Planet Earth is a rocky planet. Planet Earth is made mostly of rock. Planet Mercury does not have an atmosphere. Mercury does not have an atmosphere. Planet Venus has a thick atmosphere. Venus has a thick atmosphere. Planet Venus has a dense atmosphere. Venus has a dense atmosphere. The atmosphere of Venus is 100 times denser than the atmosphere of Earth. If there is not sufficient air, people must take air with them. People take air in special bottles. Rocks on Earth are made of silica. Rocks on Earth are made of iron. Rocks on Earth contain iron. The soil on Earth contains aluminum. Aluminum is a metal. Aluminum in nature is not pure aluminum. Natural aluminum is combined with oxygen. Most often, aluminum is combined with oxygen. Aluminum combined with oxygen is called, "alumina." Aluminum combined with oxygen is named, "alumina." Alumina is found in greatest concentration in a reddish earth called bauxite. Alumina is found in bauxite. Planet Earth contains many minerals. Rocks are made of minerals.