an Afgan Hound is a type of dog. An afro is a type of hairstyle. An agouti is a type of rodent. An alligator is a type of reptile. An alpaca is a type of reptile. An anaconda is a type of snake. An ant bear is a type of anteater. An anteater is a type of mammal. An ant lion is a type of insect. An Appaloosa is a type of horse. A horse is a type of mammal. An armadillo is a type of mammal. An ant is a type of insect. An auk is a type of bird. A terrier is a type of dog. An avocet is a type of bird. A bagpipe is a type of musical instrument. An eagle is a type of bird. A banjo is a type of musical instrument. A barnacle is a type of crustacean. A basset hound is a type of dog. A beluga is a type of whale. Situation: I'm explore the internet Situation: I am watching "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" Situation: Stephan Colbert is telling bad jokes. Situation: Hulk Hogan is bald Situation: Hulk Hogan is a bad pro wrestler Something you find in the closet is clothes. A police force can arm its officers. A teacher can judge a student to unprepared for class. A cat can corner a mouse. The first thing you do when you play frisbee is take the frisbee in your hand. One of the things you do when you see something new is compare it to something similar you've seen before. Many men are wearing slacks. If a defendant in a felony trial is found guilty, he is considerede a criminal. When a person is eating he can taste the food on his tongue. The statement "Only one side of a CD can be "read." " is true because The pits on a CD are on one side only. You would watch television because you want to watch the news or to waste time Something that might happen when you love someone else is you want to do something nice for them Something that might happen as a consequence of painting is you become open minded Sometimes waiting tables causes the waittress or waiter to become upset having an epileptic fit requires an unknown cause making sure you re healthy requires making sure you take care of yourself playing lacrosse requires a stick with a net on the end of it Something you might do while going to sleep is washing your face and brushing your teeth getting mud on your knees would make you want to get clean fixing a computer requires tools Something that might happen as a consequence of staying healthy is having health problems Something that might happen as a consequence of satisfying appetites with minimum effort is staying hungry jotting notes is for people who study or work people often jot down notes while going to school or work if they trave by bus or subway After an explosion there is mess everywhere Software crashes are annoying Shadows are dark Explorers discvoer things Ireland is a country Prison is unpleasant Neutrons are at the centre of the atom It is nice to sit in the garden on a sunny day CNN broadcasts news People give gifts at christmas Something you find on the windowsill is paint. Situation: i hava a sister next to me Situation: i have to do homework This is a fortune cookie with a slip of papir inside the first word of thefortune is "you " a fast boat with 2 people inside a hourse the Queen of england a house with fucked up peopel inside crime doesn't pay another word for sex is fuck flying in an airplane requires a pilot many biographies are distributed as books The statement "In the event "Erin ran a marathon.", something that changed was Erin's shoes became more worn" helps answer the question "Did Erin's shoes become more worn during the marathon?" The statement "a person doesn't want restriction" helps answer the question "Does a person want to be restricted?" Asylum seekers are being detained in the Sports Hall on Christmas Island. In Australia, children of asylum seekers spend lengthy periods locked up. Families do not want to be broken up. Some people in Britain do not believe children should be held in detention for long periods of time. Mr Ruddock blamed the incarceration of children in detention centres on their parents. Over 600 children are being detained by the authority and with the instructions of the Australian Government. There is no justification for the detention of children. Situation: I am eating noodles. Situation: I like mathematics. Situation: I study physics. Something you find at a sporting event is competitors Something you find at a shop is goods You are likely to find a top floor in a building Jack Kammer is a writer and men's rights activist. Osama bin Laden eluded the U.S. dragnet. Altec Lansing is a speaker brand. Altec Lansing computer speaker systems have won performance awards. Situation: I am unwrapping packaging. Situation: I untie a binding. Situation: I read instructions. Situation: I remove sticky tape from clear plastic wrapping. Situation: wire wrap ties the cable. Situation: I wipe the cable with a paper handkerchief. Situation: I removed clear plastic tubes covering plug tines. Situation: both the sticky tape and the wrapper are made of clear polyethylene. Situation: the adhesive tape sticks to my fingers. Plastic bags can be dangerous. A subwoofer extends low frequency response. Situation: the amplified speaker system has a subwoofer. Situation: I yawned. Situation: I search for the end of a wire. Situation: I unplugged a transformer. Situation: my bed looks cluttered. Situation: the wire goes behind a filing cabinet. Situation: I pulled the wire. Situation: the instruction to power on the system is complicated. Situation: I turn pages of the instruction manual. Situation: I crawled under the desk. Situation: a cable snakes across the desk. You are likely to find a jellyfish in the open ocean. Something you find at a school is students. Situation: burning Situation: sou portugues. Situation: I have coold Situation: I am fucking a guirl. Situation: I am a boy. Situation: I hat computeres. Situation: eu sou bom. Situation: I like peace. Situation: I want to be a prefeccional. Situation: I like food. Situation: I like to eat. Situation: I love sex. Situation: I am walking to the university. Situation: wen I have dirsty, I drink. Situation: I want a girl to fuck. Situation: a girl can have babies spatial concept: A ball bouncing between 2 walls. spatial concept: A ball falling off a sheet. spatial concept: A ball flying through a ring. spatial concept: A ball rolling off a hill. You can use a checkbook to check things Anti-nuclear protesters stormed the Lucas Heights research laboratory. changing society is for the good of the world a suitcase is used for casing suits In the event "The student painted a picture.", something that changed was The paper has paint on it In the event "The student painted a picture.", something that changed was The pots have less paint in them In the event "The student painted a picture.", something that changed was Paint brushes are now dirty with paint In the event "The student painted a picture.", something that changed was a real image is copied on to paper In the event "The student painted a picture.", something that changed was The student has done a task In the event "Sam's friend died.", something that changed was Sam has 1 friend less then before In the event "Sam's friend died.", something that changed was Sam's friend has stoped living In the event "Sam's friend died.", something that changed was Sam's friend has stoped breathing In the event "Sam's friend died.", something that changed was Sam's friend has stoped eating In the event "Sam's friend died.", something that changed was Sam's friend has stoped thinking In the event "George fell down the stairs.", something that changed was Geoge has lost his balance In the event "George fell down the stairs.", something that changed was Geoge has now moved to the bottom of the stairs In the event "George fell down the stairs.", something that changed was Geoge now has lots of bruises In the event "George fell down the stairs.", something that changed was George is now emabarrassed In the event "George fell down the stairs.", something that changed was Geoge is now hurt Situation: I am waiting for my friend to phone To understand the event "Someone broke the windows on my car. The windows cost a lot to fix.", it is important to know that People sometimes leave their posessions in their car To understand the event "Someone broke the windows on my car. The windows cost a lot to fix.", it is important to know that windows are made of glass To understand the event "Someone broke the windows on my car. The windows cost a lot to fix.", it is important to know that people sometimes destroy other people's things To understand the event "Someone broke the windows on my car. The windows cost a lot to fix.", it is important to know that Cars are often left in the street To understand the event "Someone broke the windows on my car. The windows cost a lot to fix.", it is important to know that glass is breakable spatial concept: a ball is bouncing spatial concept: a red ball is rolling faster than a blue ball Something you find at a demonstration is people carrying signs. Situation: I am studying for finals Situation: I want to take a shower Situation: It snowed recently. Situation: "Star Trek" is a very popular series on television. Situation: If you want to watch a program running on a different station, you must change the channel. Situation: Mountain Dew is a soft drink manufactured by Pepsi. Situation: Gatorade was developed at the University of Florida. Situation: I am away from home. Something you might do while eating lunch is read a book an exam would make you want to memorize spatial concept: a ball rolling off an edge spatial concept: a purple cube inside a green cube People often wear special clothes to exercise. Clothes are an important part of appearance. Dresses are a kind of clothing. breathing some fresh air is for relieving stress breathing some fresh air is for feeling healthy jogging is for health a key chain is for keys doing a crossword puzzle is for puzzles doing a crossword puzzle is for thinking To understand the event "Betty went to the pharmacy to get medication.", it is important to know that The medication was intended for a specific person: Betty herself, a friend, or a family member. To understand the event "Betty went to the pharmacy to get medication.", it is important to know that The medication had been prescribed by a doctor. Situation: It is has rained outside. Situation: I am smeling while inhaling. Something that might happen as a consequence of adding up numbers is evaluating amounts Something that might happen as a consequence of going to market is buy something Something you might do while eating healthily is grow Remembering something would make you want to see a story Something you might do while having a physical exam is ask questions The effect of watching television is relax eating ice cream requires a spoon pleasing your parents requires listening working out would make you want to have a shower The effect of diving is jumping in the water. Sometimes making a patchwork quilt causes satisfaction Sometimes expressing how funny something is causes laughter Something that might happen when you have a nervous breakdown is bite your nails Something you might do while playing a game of chess is strach your head Jelousy would make you want to improve your image The effect of forcing other people to do something they don t want to is imposing Something that might happen while attending class is smile to other classmates driving your car requires a car You would use a computer because you want to work faster You would test your strength because you want to test your muscles Situation: It is cold in this office. A girl in a canoe in a lake. A black plastic comb. Situation: I attended a meeting. Situation: I watered my girlfriend's garden. Situation: my right wrist is scratched. Situation: the scratched skin itches. Situation: I'm soaked! Situation: my Master of Business Administration was from the University of Western Australia. Situation: I assessed residential Services' book-keeping practices. Situation: I recommended an efficiency. Situation: I kept the books at ACT Dimensions and Mass. Situation: I invoiced and receipted. Situation: I have an Advanced Certificate in Public Administration. Situation: I have a Graduate Diploma in Education. Situation: I have Master's degrees in Business Administration and Science. Situation: I set up a database. Situation: I served the ACT Government. Situation: I lectured on Administration and Organisation Theory. Situation: I wrote an e-mail user manual. Situation: I wrote a needs analysis manual. Situation: I wrote task analyses. Situation: I wrote a training plan. Situation: I upgraded and upscaled databases. Situation: I documented procedures to ISO 9002 standard. Situation: I have analysed, evaluated and researched. Situation: I developed several databases. Situation: I used command-line and graphical languages. Situation: I developed proficiency. Situation: I attended many personal computer application courses. Situation: I am fluent in application software. Situation: I structured Web sites as nested trees. Situation: I was an academic. Situation: I assessed learning. Situation: I quickly developed objective tests. Situation: theoretical innovations proved too complex and unfamiliar for implementation. Situation: I edited ministerials. Situation: I was personal assistant to the Manager of Information Technology. Situation: I trained the Marketing staff. Situation: I developed a new database. Situation: I kept books and banked. Situation: I internally audited Residential Services' group houses. Situation: I timetabled classes to use a new lab. Situation: I am careful and attend to detail. Situation: I would like to develop my skills further in research project work. Situation: I couriered. Situation: I archived. Situation: I reformatted ministerials. Situation: I use word processors, spreadsheets, databases, and e-mail. Situation: I am client-focussed. Situation: I attended a two-day client service workshop. Situation: I lectured and consulted on marketing. Situation: I look for needs and work at a high standard. Situation: I was a Senior Lecturer at Bunbury Institute. Situation: I combined the functions of Head of the Faculty of Business and Department of Computer Science. Situation: I saved the cost of another senior academic. Situation: I authored my Web site. Situation: my qualifications assessed drawn, oral and written presentation. Situation: at Yarralumla Nursery I raised efficiency by scheduling potting. Situation: at Yarralumla Nursery I weeded reject black mondo grass stock. Situation: I have been successful internationally in several careers. Situation: I am cautious. Situation: I am competent with computers. Situation: I am helpful. Situation: I can be a good friend. Situation: I completed formal tertiary courses. Situation: I have completed many commercial research projects. Situation: I saw that Yarralumla Nursery had neglected its ornamental pond. Situation: I overhauled the stock. Situation: I renamed sedge batches. Situation: I took advice from the Australian National Botanic Gardens. Situation: I authored a Prolog program. Situation: my higher degrees demonstrated thinking. Situation: I wrote research reports. Situation: I resolved the building overheating. Situation: I negotiated with the management. Situation: I gained approval for staff to go home. Situation: I was WAPET's wellsite geologist. Situation: I oversaw field geological operations. Situation: I kept a residence in order. Situation: I have constructed databases. Situation: my formal specifications considered technical limitations. Situation: I sought employment. Situation: I provided scientific quality assurance. Situation: I studied accounting and quantitative methods. Situation: I have used organisers, databases and charts. Situation: I have controlled activities, expenditure and projects. Situation: I recorded times and charted projects. Situation: I became adept at estimating task durations. Situation: I developed lecture programs. Situation: I designed a course. Situation: I migrated client and project data to new database tables. Situation: I investigated data source, content and value. Situation: I minimised field sizes. Situation: I constructed efficient data dictionaries. Situation: I taught database development. Situation: I taught at Canberra CAE. Situation: I served a database development committee. Situation: I normalised entities. Situation: I maintain various personal databases. Situation: I obtained content from academics in several departments. Situation: I worked with people with intellectual disabilities. Situation: I was a courier. Situation: I studied systems analysis and design. Situation: I have created dataflow diagrams, flow charts and prototypes. Situation: I designed Web sites. Situation: I developed abilities by study and practice. Situation: I developed my MSc thesis into a prospect generation consultancy. Situation: I developed a publication on business intelligence into an information systems career. Something you find on your desk is a pen. Situation: I consulted to Western Australian mining companies. Situation: I gave direction to petroleum prospect reports. Situation: I directed a student marketing consultancy. Situation: I discussed data dictionaries with engineers, marketers and plumbers. Situation: I bring out and resolve core issues. Situation: I am methodical in discussion. Situation: I endeavour to provide tact and diplomacy. Situation: I pigeonholed mail. Situation: at Yarralumla Nursery, I fertilised geraniums. Situation: I documented work procedures. Situation: I documented accounting procedures. Situation: I documented clerical procedures. Situation: I drew geological maps. Situation: I used ABC Flowcharter. Situation: I designed flow charts and dataflow diagrams. Situation: my MBA included macro- and micro-economics. Situation: I often proofread my manager's briefs and presentations. Situation: I thoroughly edited all my reports. Situation: my Graduate Diploma in Education included assessment. Situation: I obtained experience. Situation: I tested psychomotor skills. Situation: I coordinated a legal practice management course. Situation: I coordinated Bunbury Institute's Faculty of Business. Situation: I coordinated Bunbury Institute's Department of Computer Science. Situation: I coordinated the ACT Government's Road Safety Unit. Situation: I have broad and deep experience of educational resourcing. Situation: I am very concerned about efficiency. Situation: I have carried out many commercial consultancies. Situation: at Yarralumla Nursery, I statistically analysed potting records. Situation: at Yarralumla Nursery, I identified a need to plan machine potting. Situation: I eliminated inefficiency. Situation: data were being entered into a non-functional database! Situation: I engaged research assistants. Situation: I finished university units in animal and plant ecology, environmental pollution, and geology. Situation: I have experience in horticulture and geology. Situation: I inaugurated a pocket computer club. Situation: I observe high standards of professional conduct and ethical behaviour. Situation: I have attended and taught courses on ethics and probity. Situation: I work with integrity, honesty and diligence. Situation: I assessed cash management practices. Situation: at Yarralumla Nursery, I statistically appraised potting efficiency. Situation: I mounted exhibits. Situation: at the National Science and Technology Centre, I explained scientific exhibits. Situation: I staffed a careers stall. Situation: I was Vice President of the University (of Western Australia) Computer Club. Situation: I encouraged the robot team to program promotional features. Situation: I studied geological fieldwork in England. Situation: I attended drilling operations in Saudi Arabia and Western Australia. Situation: I taught in the field in the ACT and NSW. Situation: I did horticulture at Yarralumla. Situation: I analysed and advised on bonds and equities. Situation: I completed a Master of Business Administration. Situation: my career has spanned diverse locations, disciplines and ranks. Situation: I framed clerical jobs in terms of data flow, process control, and procedures. Situation: I codified work procedures. Situation: I generated petroleum prospects. Situation: I have government experience. Situation: I have several years experience with automated graphic technologies. Situation: I edited digital photography. Situation: I guided educational evaluation. Situation: I headed a Faculty of Business and Department of Computer Science. Situation: I attended courses on gardening, permaculture, pruning and vermiculture. Situation: I worked in Production at Yarralumla Nursery. Situation: I did planning, propagation, potting, irrigation and maintenance. Situation: my Master of Business Administration included a Credit grade in Personnel Management. Situation: my Graduate Diploma was in Tertiary Education. Situation: I attended a Promotion, Selection and Appeal course. Situation: I taught and promoted administration, housing, marketing, organisation, and safety. Situation: I implemented a forecasting model. Situation: I implemented databases for official correspondence, engineering and marketing. Situation: I am analytical and methodical, making systems more logical. Situation: I reengineered marketing systems into a database. Situation: I commercialised Yarralumla Nursery's ornamental pond. Situation: I doubled a computer club's membership. Situation: I finished external courses. Situation: I was a wellsite geologist. Situation: I was an independent consultant. Situation: I actively participated in in meetings. Situation: I learned that information technology projects caused job losses. Information technology projects cause clerical job losses. I won a government grant to attend a private grammar school. I joined the ACT Government by unseating an incumbent. I authored a Prolog program. my honours study included solo mapping. I finished external studies. I worked at remote sites. I independently consulted on business. I designed an accounting procedure. I developed Web sites. I taught maths. I taught yoga. I did horticulture alone. I am concerned for anti-discrimination in employment. Equal employment opportunity is abbreviated to 'EEO'. I learned equal employment opportunity. I learned ergonomics. I researched rehabilitation. Situation: I illustrated a manual. Situation: I wrote reports. Situation: I served as Deputy Delegate. Situation: I have attended several union courses. Situation: I worked in Industrial Relations. Situation: I program in Prolog. Situation: I published on organisational intelligence. Situation: I worked in commercial intelligence. Situation: I worked in official communication. Situation: I program expert systems. Situation: I wrote work procedures. Situation: I surveyed information technology use. Situation: I have tertiary qualifications. Situation: I introduced wireline logging to Western Geophysical. Situation: at Yarralumla Nursery, I introduced statistical control. Situation: my latest intelligence quotient score was 122. Situation: my strongest intellectual ability was verbal. Situation: I like programming. Situation: I play strategy games. Situation: I read books that others consider difficult. Situation: I learned skills at workshops. Situation: I judged appeals. Situation: I inducted students. Situation: I surveyed staff. Situation: I published a literature review. Situation: I learned to investigate work performance. Situation: I investigated academically. Situation: I investigated. Situation: I constructed relational databases. Situation: I assessed training needs. Situation: I evaluated courses. Situation: I graded chemical hazards. Situation: I have lived in several countries. Situation: I have a strong interest in learning. Situation: I am well read. Situation: I have attended many courses. Situation: I independently learned several computer languages. Situation: I successfully proposed wireline logging. Situation: I successfully proposed workgroup database development. Situation: I took aquatic horticulture upon myself. Situation: I studied commercial law. Situation: I studied taxation. Situation: my library has an administrative law section. Situation: I have led professional teams. Situation: I have led student teams. Situation: I have been an executive. Situation: I lectured. Situation: I held forth. Situation: I introduced primary schools to educational exercises on safe road use. Situation: I informed college students of public service careers. Situation: I obtained lecture content from several departments. Situation: my Prolog application mainly consists of a predicate's fact clauses. Situation: As a geologist, I logged sediments. Situation: I studied chairmanship. Situation: I have run voluntary societies. Situation: I staffed a conference. Situation: I was a securities analyst. Situation: I monitored the stock market. Situation: I am out of Mountain Dew. Situation: My phone is ringing. Situation: Ministry is a band from chicago that was one of the founders of industrial music. Situation: Ministry is awesome. Situation: ministry, Skinny Puppy and Front 242 were several of the founders of the industrial music genre. Situation: Pork, bacon and ham all come from pigs. Situation: You can't win friends with salad. Situation: The simpsons is an animated cartoon on fox Situation: Homer is the main character on the tv show the simpsons Situation: homer says do'h a lot Situation: homer's bowling team was called the "Pin Pals" Situation: Homer works at the nuclear power plant In the event "The kite flew high.", something that changed was More string was required to fly the kite In the event "The kite flew high.", something that changed was the kite appeared smaller In the event "It snowed last night. Joy had to scrape the snow off her car before going to work.", something that changed was The amount of snow on the car decreased In the event "It snowed last night. Joy had to scrape the snow off her car before going to work.", something that changed was the amount of snow surrounding the car increased after you conquer your opponent that person might be dead mothers enjoy attending parties people appreciate being told the truth a person who commits adultery could be refferred to as a snake The statement "Gasoline is made from crude oil" is true because when crude oil is refined one of the products is gasoline The statement "If you want to drill a hole then you should have a drill bit" is true because a drill will not perform it's function without a bit The statement "a person doesn't want to catch the flu." is true because the flu is a virus that could cause death in the infected person The statement "driving your car is for getting the mall." is true because one of the easiest ways to get to the mall is by car The statement "Many people intentionally expose themselves to large amounts of ultraviolet radiation in order to darken their skin" is true because most people consider a tan to be attractive The statement "Driving can be dangerous" is true because you cannot have an automobile accident without an automobile The statement "Hurricanes are powerful storms" is true because hurricanes can have very storng winds The statement "You are likely to find a lizard in the tropics." is true because lizards are cold blooded animals that require warm temperatures to survive The statement "a person doesn't want an argument" is true because an argument is most often an unpleasant experience The statement "people use some animals to make food for people" is true because vegetarians would have you believe meat is murder, but it is not The statement "The Office Manager said he would support me no matter what. When I was injured at work and claimed worker's compensation, he refused to provide a reference." is true because the person who provided this is a whiner who doesn't deserve a job anyway Situation: "I am tired" spatial concept: "A ball is rolling along a street" spatial concept: two balls collide Situation: I am cold today. Situation: I developed several tracking databases. Situation: I studied commercial systems. Situation: I have completed several degrees. Situation: I enjoy succeeding with significant projects. Situation: at Yarralumla Nursery, I propagated aquatics and shrubs. Situation: I prepared a table grading chemical hazards. Situation: I obtained financial information. Situation: I developed database applications. Situation: at Residential Services, I proposed introducing credit cards. Situation: I employ a client-server network to port data and applications. Situation: I daily use the Internet. Situation: I studied assessment. Situation: I studied computing. Situation: I studied finance. Situation: I studied geophysics. Situation: I studied management science. Situation: I studied statistics. Situation: I evaluated bookkeeping. Situation: I interpreted geophysics. Situation: I have a high numerical aptitude. Situation: I can type, edit, calculate, design, lay out and program. Situation: I am familiar with several operating systems. Situation: I taught informatics. Situation: I surveyed training needs. Situation: I attended a workshop. Situation: I was a road safety officer. Situation: I was a first aid officer. Situation: I surveyed air quality. Situation: I researched screen ergonomics. Situation: I edited a rehabilitation policy. Situation: I evaluated a quit-smoking program. Situation: I sold assets. Situation: I did horticulture. Situation: I did industrial cleaning. Situation: I explored for petroleum. Situation: I programmed. Situation: I promoted. Situation: I taught. Situation: I am experienced at lecturing and training. Situation: I promoted a tertiary college. Situation: I was on radio. Situation: I was on television. Situation: I competed at public speaking and debating. Situation: I like concentrating. Situation: I can deploy logical, analytical and problem-solving skills. Situation: I am decisive, organised and responsible. Situation: I dislike disorder, inconsistency and late plan changes. Situation: I pursue prior goals. finding information requires curiosity If you want to enjoy the company of your friends then you should understand them. If you want to have a nervous breakdown then you should over work If you want to run out of steam then you should over work If you want to paint a house then you should buy a paint brush. If you want to go for a drive then you should get into the car. A jigsaw puzle has many small pieces. Kids is an informal word for children. A shopping mall has many dozens of stores. Each row of seats in a stadium is lower than the row behind it. A restaurant is a place to eat. Another way to say "A chef can cook a meal." is "A meal can be prepared by a chef." Situation: British comedy is the funniest thing on Earth You are likely to find a tool in a tool box. You are likely to find a poet in his/her study. Situation: I am a gay man Situation: I'm learnig AI Situation: I have an open mind Situation: The soul is not a combination of elements, it is not composed of many atoms, it is of one indivisible substance and therefore eternal Situation: Modern computer systems know very little about the kinds of situations a person can be in Situation: Bahá'u'lláh referred to the human being as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Situation: The incomparable Creator hath created all men from one same substance, and hath exalted their reality above the rest of His creatures. Success or failure, gain or loss, must, therefore, depend upon man's own exertions. The more he striveth, the greater will be his progress Situation: Know thou of a truth that the soul, after its separation from the body, will continue to progress until it attaineth the presence of God, in a state and condition which neither the revolution of ages and centuries, nor the changes and chances of this world, can alter. It will endure as long as the Kingdom of God, His sovereignty, His dominion and power will endure Situation: My name is `Abdu'l-Bahá [literally, Servant of Bahá]. My qualification is `Abdu'l-Bahá. My reality is `Abdu'l-Bahá. My praise is `Abdu'l-Bahá. Thraldom to the Blessed Perfection [Bahá'u'lláh] is my glorious and refulgent diadem, and servitude to all the human race my perpetual religion... No name, no title, no mention, no commendation have I, nor will ever have, except `Abdu'l-Bahá. This is my longing. This is my greatest yearning. This is my eternal life. This is my everlasting glory Situation: Bahá'u'lláh has declared that religion must be in accord with science and reason. If it does not correspond with scientific principles and the processes of reason, it is superstition. For God has endowed us with faculties by which we may comprehend the realities of things, contemplate reality itself. If religion is opposed to reason and science, faith is impossible; and when faith and confidence in the divine religion are not manifest in the heart, there can be no spiritual attainment Situation: If religious beliefs and opinions are found contrary to the standards of science, they are mere superstitions and imaginations; for the antithesis of knowledge is ignorance, and the child of ignorance is superstition. Unquestionably there must be agreement between true religion and science. If a question be found contrary to reason, faith and belief in it are impossible, and there is no outcome but wavering and vacillation Situation: There are certain pillars which have been established as the unshakeable supports of the Faith of God. The mightiest of these is learning and the use of the mind, the expansion of consciousness, and insight into the realities of the universe and the hidden mysteries of Almighty God. To promote knowledge is thus an inescapable duty imposed on every one of the friends of God Situation: Among other principles of Bahá'u'lláh's teachings was the harmony of science and religion. Religion must stand the analysis of reason. It must agree with scientific fact and proof so that science will sanction religion and religion fortify science. Both are indissolubly welded and joined in reality. If statements and teachings of religion are found to be unreasonable and contrary to science, they are outcomes of superstition and imagination. Innumerable doctrines and beliefs of this character have arisen in the past ages. Consider the superstitions and mythology of the Romans, Greeks and Egyptians; all were contrary to religion and science. It is now evident that the beliefs of these nations were superstitions, but in those times they held to them most tenaciously. For example, one of the many Egyptian idols was to those people an authenticated miracle, whereas in reality it was a piece of stone. As science could not sanction the miraculous origin and nature of a piece of rock, the belief in it must have been superstition. It is now evident that it was superstition. Therefore, we must cast aside such beliefs and investigate reality. That which is found to be real and conformable to reason must be accepted, and whatever science and reason cannot support must be rejected as imitation and not reality. Then differences of belief will disappear. All will become as one family, one people, and the same susceptibility to the divine bounty and education will be witnessed among mankind Situation: There is no contradiction between true religion and science. When a religion is opposed to science it becomes mere superstition: that which is contrary to knowledge is ignorance Situation: How can a man believe to be a fact that which science has proved to be impossible? If he believes in spite of his reason, it is rather ignorant superstition than faith. The true principles of all religions are in conformity with the teachings of science Situation: The Unity of God is logical, and this idea is not antagonistic to the conclusions arrived at by scientific study Situation: All religions teach that we must do good, that we must be generous, sincere, truthful, law-abiding, and faithful; all this is reasonable, and logically the only way in which humanity can progress Situation: All religious laws conform to reason, and are suited to the people for whom they are framed, and for the age in which they are to be obeyed Situation: We are familiar with the phrases 'Light and Darkness', 'Religion and Science.' But the religion which does not walk hand in hand with science is itself in the darkness of superstition and ignorance Situation: It is impossible for religion to be contrary to science, even though some intellects are too weak or too immature to understand truth Situation: the Religion of God is the promoter of truth, the founder of science and knowledge, it is full of goodwill for learned men Situation: I represented a university. Situation: I published a paper. Situation: I participated in a sport. Situation: I completed a graduate degree. Situation: I taught at a school. Situation: I taught at a college. Situation: I upgraded a database. Situation: I attended a short course. Situation: My desk supported a stack of programming manuals. Situation: I referred to the Web. Situation: I am fun to be around. Situation: I have a dry sense of humour. Situation: I am clean. Situation: I am tidy. Situation: I am determined. Situation: I am persistent. Situation: I don't give up easily. Situation: I am systematic. Situation: I am thorough. Situation: I can build a planning system. Situation: I was interested in a vocation. Situation: I was interested in geology. Situation: I was interested in geophysics. Situation: I was interested in land management. Situation: I was interested in landscape architecture. Situation: I was interested in librarianship. Situation: I was interested in environmental health. Situation: I was interested in organisational analysis. Situation: I was interested in quality assurance. Situation: I was interested in statistics. Situation: I tend to be thorough. Situation: I followed up. Situation: I kept a project on track. Situation: I worked with the 'nuts and bolts' of computers. Situation: I worked at Yarralumla Nursery. Situation: I am kissing my girl friend Storage device for digital data Situation: I cleaned. Situation: I propagated. Situation: I potted. Situation: I watered. Situation: I pruned. Situation: I learned practical chemistry. Situation: I was at a university. Situation: I prepared perfume. Situation: I was at a pistol club. Situation: I learned to clean a pistol. Situation: I learned to load a pistol. Situation: I can overhaul software. Situation: I promoted yoga. Situation: I promoted road safety. Situation: I provided analysis. Situation: I provided intelligence. sleeping at night requires no light Situation: I provided research. Situation: I put forward management science. sleeping at night requires not to be day Situation: I quickly removed a bureaucratic obstacle. Situation: I implemented a database. Situation: I realised that a prototype was unworkable. Situation: I sent a detailed defect report. Situation: I worked on development programming. Situation: I solved a specification problem. Situation: I solved a design problem. Situation: I solved a logical problem. Situation: I wrote a quality assurance work procedure. Situation: I wrote a manual on debt recovery. Situation: I wrote a manual on document control. Situation: I wrote a manual on electronic mail. Situation: I wrote a manual on geophysics. Situation: I wrote a manual on job allocation. Situation: I wrote a manual on mail registry. Situation: I attained a postgraduate qualification. Situation: I studied curriculum design. Situation: I studied management accounting. Situation: I programmed declaratively. Situation: I programmed procedurally. Situation: I programmed in BASIC. Situation: I programmed in HTML. Situation: I programmed in HyperTalk. Situation: I programmed in Prolog. Situation: I programmed in SQL. Situation: I led a database project. Situation: I managed learning. Situation: I used Microsoft Project. Situation: I doubled a club's membership. Situation: I raised enrolment. Situation: I provided an advisory report. Uses Ink Baby uses Hair can get tangled. Baby's are cuter than adults Horseshoes are known to bring good luck if hung in the U-shape by the front door. Without gravity, items float in the air. Freedom is a belief that people will fight for. Laws govern travel between countries; passports and visas may be required. Women use make-up to improve their appearance. Ice cream is sweet. Games provide a way for humans to learn and interact. A doctor heals people when they are not well. Some people hurt other people. A yoyo is a toy. People go on vacation to get away from their everyday life. Fish have gils. Cars are a mode of transportation. An ice bag is filled with ice. Horses are domestic animals. Music is pleasing to people. Another way to say "Dogs like to chew bones." is "Dogs enjoy chewing bones." Situation: I am waking up. Situation: I am flying on an airplane. Situation: I am washing clothes. Another way to say "A building can face north" is "A building's front door can face north.'" To understand the event "Jeff shot the burglar.", it is important to know that A person shots another person with a gun. To understand the event "Jeff shot the burglar.", it is important to know that A burglar is someone that breaks into your house to steal your goods. To understand the event "Jeff shot the burglar.", it is important to know that Being a burglar is against the law. To understand the event "Jeff shot the burglar.", it is important to know that A gun uses bullets. To understand the event "Jeff shot the burglar.", it is important to know that A burglar is a bad person. To understand the event "The music started. Eric danced across the room.", it is important to know that Music is made by people using musical instruments. To understand the event "The music started. Eric danced across the room.", it is important to know that Dancing is movement to the music. To understand the event "The music started. Eric danced across the room.", it is important to know that A room is an area with 4 walls, a floor, and a ceiling. To understand the event "The music started. Eric danced across the room.", it is important to know that A drum is a musical instrument. To understand the event "The music started. Eric danced across the room.", it is important to know that A piano is a musical instrument. Similarity between a fast food chain and a sideboard: Both deal with food. Difference between a fast food chain and a sideboard: A fast food chain is a business, a sideboard is a piece of furniture. Similarity between a fast food chain and a sideboard: Both cost money to purchase. Difference between a fast food chain and a sideboard: a sideboard can fit in a room. Similarity between a fast food chain and a sideboard: At least some of both is made of wood. Difference between a fast food chain and a sideboard: You can pick up a sideboard. Similarity between a stick and a student: Both are longer than they are wide. Difference between a stick and a student: A student is a human being. Similarity between a stick and a student: Both can have their limbs broken. Difference between a stick and a student: A stick is a part of a tree. Similarity between a stick and a student: Both can be picked up. Difference between a stick and a student: A stick is inanimate. Similarity between a stick and a student: Both can fall out of a tree. Difference between a stick and a student: A student can learn. Similarity between a stick and a student: Both can fit through a doorway. Difference between a stick and a student: A student can sleep. a sports ball is used for playing games. driving a car is for getting from one place to another. You can use a spiral binding to hold pieces of paper together. a tourniquet is used for stopping a wound from bleeding. You can use a chapel to pray in. Situation: I am standing by the tree. Situation: I am ready for bed. Situation: A bI am sitting on a chair. Situation: The desk is blue. Situation: I am getting sleepy. Situation: I am wearing slippers. Situation: I have the desk lamp on. Situation: I like the color blue. Situation: It is not raining outside. Situation: My dog is white with black spots. Things that are often found together are: YoYo, String Things that are often found together are: TREE, STRING, Cross, Girl, Flowers Things that are often found together are: Chair, Queen, Lady, Hat Things that are often found together are: Tree, Cross, Girl, Flowers Things that are often found together are: Saucer, coffee, cup Things that are often found together are: document, Pen, picture, ink Things that are often found together are: pitcher, ice Things that are often found together are: american flag, flagpole Things that are often found together are: hand, plucked chicken Things that are often found together are: sushi, tray Things that are often found together are: window, houses, chimney, roof Things that are often found together are: water, river, bridge, sky, sun Things that are often found together are: water, lake, golf course, mountain, grass Things that are often found together are: shirt, hair, singer, microphone, man Things that are often found together are: women, ski boots, snow, ski pole, ski Things that are often found together are: basket, red flowers, purple flowers, yellow flowers Situation: I was a nominee. Situation: I developed experience in selection procedure. Situation: I researched industrial relations. Situation: I published an academic article. Situation: I published on artificial intelligence. Situation: I published on geology. Situation: I published on marketing. Situation: I was a quality assurance coordinator. Situation: I was responsible for work procedures. Situation: I was familiar with documentation standards. Situation: I conducted a field audit. Situation: I compiled statistics. Situation: I chemically tested a bitumen find. Situation: I confirmed that the bitumen was crude. Situation: I wrote a policy report. Situation: I recommended analysing data needs. Situation: I recommended measuring borehole geophysics. Situation: I logged the duration of a project. Situation: I posted a financial transaction. Situation: I catalogued a Web page. Situation: I kept track of an appointment. Situation: I learned archiving. Situation: I sentenced and appraised records. Situation: I reduced waste. Situation: I maintained stock. Situation: I referred a client. Situation: I used a reference. Situation: I repaired data. Situation: I removed a defect from a dataset. Situation: I reported from a conference. Situation: I reported on a technical discipline. Situation: I have an intuitive mind. Situation: my mind associated facts. Situation: my mind associated abstract concepts. Situation: my literature research was synthetic. You are likely to find a crab in rock crevices near the ocean. You are likely to find a shampoo and conditioner in someone's bathroom. not eating has the effect of making you hungry A man is not a woman cd changes directories on Unix Drinking to much beer makes you drunk Itching Bridges have to be built by people events happen a husband loves his wife the west is a direction describing a place where it can snow a movie and a book are media vegetables grow in a garden one t a person who commits a crime is guilty cosmopolitan is the title of a magazin income can be expressed in a percentage you have feelings in a meat is food The statement "You are likely to find a judge in a courtroom." is true because A judge works in a courtroom The statement "One of the things you do when you play poker is collect your winnings" is true because poker is a game where y An activity someone can do is drinking beer An activity something can do is drive a car To understand the event "Bill went to the store. Bill bought some cookies. Bill ate the cookies.", it is important to know that Bill needs money To understand the event "Bill went to the store. Bill bought some cookies. Bill ate the cookies.", it is important to know that Bill was hungry To understand the event "Jill swam in the lake.", it is important to know that Jill swam in water To understand the event "Jill swam in the lake.", it is important to know that Jill learned how to swim To understand the event "Jill swam in the lake.", it is important to know that A lake contains water To understand the event "Lisa kissed Steve.", it is important to know that Lisa likes Steve To understand the event "Lisa kissed Steve.", it is important to know that Steve enjoys it To understand the event "Lisa kissed Steve.", it is important to know that Steve likes Lisa Situation: why? Something you find in a car is old sandwich You are likely to find a bus in seats You are likely to find trash in a bin You are likely to find a snake in the djungle Something you find at a meeting is bored people Something you find at the gym is basketball spatial concept: a ball is falling in a box Situation: I could fail my exams Situation: I could win a price this is a pocket watch with a chain this is a person holding a flopp disk this is a picture of a city skyline this is a picture of a plant this is a drawing of a person playing the saxaphone this is a baby pacafier this is a picture of renee russo and pierce brosnan in the thomas crown affair this is a drawing of a male and female watching tv, the man has his arm around the woman they are sitting on a love seat this is a mask this appears to be a glass of apple cider this is a picture of a sattalite this is a picture of an old fashioned scales this is a picture of various fruit, including apples, grapes, oranges, pineapple and banannas this is a life perserver this is a picture of the dome of the u.s. congress building this is an old fashioned key this is a wrench this is a picture of a hotel on the beach, the hotel has a swimming pool this is a picture of the american flag a person receives a sentence by a judge after committing a crime the beatles were a musical band the composed and wrote songs comedies are specific types of movies Things that are often found together are: paper, pen, man, shirt, glasses Things that are often found together are: watch, shirt, golfer, trophy, hat Things that are often found together are: fish, rocks Things that are often found together are: holes, target, circles, numbers Things that are often found together are: europe, globe, africa, stand Things that are often found together are: hat, tassle, brim Things that are often found together are: basketball, philadelphia 76ers, atlanta hawks Things that are often found together are: ferrell, flag, stand, flag pole Things that are often found together are: cheese, wedge, holes Things that are often found together are: ake, blade, handle Things that are often found together are: eyes, nose, dog, tounge, coat Things that are often found together are: champagne, buckett, towell Sometimes alcohol causes drunkenness Sometimes sex causes unwanted pregnancies Sometimes depression causes suicide an entrance hall is used for entering You can use an icebox to keep things cold You can use a sofabed to sleep a cat is used for companionship going outside for an evening is for entertainment a classroom chair is used for sitting urinating is for expelling liquid wastes from the body You can use a laundry room to clean laundry a banker is used for banking Situation: I am eating a cup of yoghurt. playing football is for competitive sports entertainment You can use a yard to have a sale Situation: I see a book of matches. an instrument is used for making something easier You can use a husband to have sex You can use a xylophone to make sounds Something you find on television is sporting events An airplane is good for quickly travelling long distances. You are likely to find a channel in europe Cotton is a fiber often used to make clothes. You are likely to find an animal in the zoo You are likely to find a cavity in teeth crabs are shellfish that is why people post messages the sick want to be healed old things are often called antiques haircuts are most often called barbers spatial concept: the ball is rolling in front of the tree on the grass spatial concept: the red ball passed throught the blue square spatial concept: two blue balls roll towards one another on a line spatial concept: the purple ball rolled in front of the tree on the grass spatial concept: the grey marble wen past the other marbles and missed the circle spatial concept: the purple ball bounced back and forth between the blue columns spatial concept: the ball bounced three times then landed on the box spatial concept: the red ball rolled uphill on the green triangle Situation: i see a lot of poor people Situation: people are persons Situation: persons like freedom Situation: No individual should be allowed to accumulate any physical wealth without the clear permission or approval of the collective body Situation: an individual is a person Situation: There should be maximum utilization and rational distribution of all mundane, supramundane, and spiritual potentialities of the universe Situation: distribution is the act or process of distributing Situation: There should be maximum utilization of the physical, metaphysical, and spiritual potentialities of the unit and collective bodies of human society Situation: There should be a proper adjustment amongst the physical, metaphysical, mundane, supramundane and spiritual utilizations Situation: The method of utilization should vary in accordance with the changes in time, place, and person, and the utilization should be of a progressive nature Situation: time is the measured or measurable period during which an action, process, or condition exists or continues Situation: excessive accumulation of physical wealth makes other peoples poor Situation: one can accumulate mental wealth without harm for other peoples Situation: excessive accumulation of physical wealth bring harm to the collectivity taking a walk requires feet You would mail a letter because you want to communicate ideas people can build houses I can read a book to learn capitalists and communists can miss humanity human beings can gain the paradise in the earth egoism can mine uman society human beings can experience spirituality people need their minimum necessities of life minimum necessities of life are: food, clothing, housing, medical care, and education the minimum necessities of life are to be guaranteed for all The statement "Police officers are humans." is true because Police men are humans The statement "During a war, private homes may be bombed." is true because war is an anti-human activity people need their minimum necessities of life war is a collective led is a light emitting diod many peoples don't like the United States but the US peoples don't know it a person wants to have the minimum necessities of life a person wants spirituality An activity someone can do is help other peoples Another way to say "a temple is used for a place of worship" is "a church is a place of worship" a violin is used for playing music The statement "A fungus is not a plant" helps answer the question "Why some vegetarians don't eat fungus ?" The statement "Another way to say "A gate is an external door." is "A gate can be an entryway to a garden."" helps answer the question "what is another way to say "A gate is an external door." ?" If you want to play a game with your friends then you should find some good friends If you want to listen to the radio then you should switch on the radio If you want to live then you should have the minimum necessities of life If you want to communicate then you should be clear If you want to go to sleep then you should be sleepy a love seat is for sitting on a love seat is for snuggling with someone on a love seat is for sleeping on If you want to run then you should learn to walk compost is useful for recycling North Carolina is a name of a state The statement "You can use a ranch house to live in" is true because a ranch house is an house working would make you want to rest You would cut your hair because you want to look smart Something you might do while visiting other countries is traveling Sometimes sleeping causes bad smell creating something to help other people requires knowing other people's need Something you might do while washing your hands is thinking Something that might happen as a consequence of buying something is spending a lot of money You would write a poem because you want to express yourself You can use a sword to kill a French horn is used for playing music remembering something is for comparing In the event "The Coyote finally ate the roadrunner.", something that changed was The Will Coyote cartoon ended forever Similarity between an isle and a prison: you are isolated Difference between an isle and a prison: your freedom state a person wants to have more buying presents is for make others happy buying presents is for a marriage buying presents is for a birthday Something you find at the office is your boss. poems are created by the work of artists some poems describe the trees the trees usually have leaves Chinese and Japanese Americans are more likely to die from a heart attack or heart disease on the fourth of the month. The number four sounds like the word for death in Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese. Some Chinese and Japanese hospitals do not list a fourth floor or number any rooms four. Psychosocial factors might hasten death. 'The Hound of the Baskervilles' was a Sherlock Holmes story. The Baskerville effect exists. People die less often than expected before important symbolic occasions. Chinese holidays move around the calendar. Long-term release of adrenalin can tighten arteries. People should strive to avoid getting stressed. Deep oceans are by far the largest ecosystem on earth. Deep oceans are virtually unexplored. A person swallows a litre of snot in a day. Kids like gross stuff. Children are most curious about themselves and the world around them.