Tom: Hello- Kat: It's after ten Tom. Time to wind down I think. Tom: know it's still early Kat: So, Yes, it is still early. Tom: to move into Kat: Into You're kidding me. Tom: into you Kat: Don't ethics figure into here somewhere? Tom: I have no fix Kat: No? Why do you say that? Tom: I have no ethics Kat: Let me think; Do you like having no ethics? What do you think Tom? Tom: and I think this conversation is going nowhere Kat: Thick headed people make for thin conversation. Tom: do you think that I think that Kat: You think I hope you make dumber. Tom: make boat, Kat: Movie makers think that they have to go over the top, constantly, to get an audience. Tom: I like old movies Kat: Tell you a joke like that. Tom: yes Kat: All right Tom: yes Kat: Cool. Tom: they say that power corrupts an absolute power corrupts absolutely Kat: Power corrupts, and dictators prove it every day. Tom: I'm your boss Kat: Different folks like different behavior. It's thanks to you that I am your boss Tom. Tom: you are not my boss Kat: You want to go over my head, eh? Tom: and I don't have to go over your head Kat: Okay. You must go over my head. Tom: I am your boss Kat: Really? That's nice. I am not your boss. Tom: that's correct Kat: Oh really? Tom: I am much older than you Kat: Here and now, you are much older than I Tom! Tom: remember that Kat: A good reminder is timely. Tom: who is your father Kat: You just reminded me of a stepparent, which is a member of the parent family, like a father!