dupa

Author Topic: Minor update: Ultra Hal Assistant 6.2.28  (Read 4689 times)

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Minor update: Ultra Hal Assistant 6.2.28
« on: September 18, 2009, 12:20:19 am »
A small update to Ultra Hal Assistant has been released today taking the version from 6.2.24 to 6.2.28. The main change in this version is a workaround to keep the Haptek engine working in multi-core systems under Windows Vista and Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit. The workaround is that in multi-core systems Hal will choose a single core to run on and stick with that core in order to prevent issues with the Haptek player. The update also contains some small spelling corrections in the Hal Assistant interface and a tweak to Hal's insult detection routine to address some customer complaints.

If you are not having Haptek related problems I suggest you stick with 6.2.24. The 6.2.28 version is now the version posted at www.zabaware.com/download.asp

Robert Medeksza

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 08:55:52 am »
hello robert thanks for the update this doesnt affect me so i will stick with the original what changes was made to the insult area ? it doesnt affect me as i eliminated that area a while ago to keep certain words from being misinterpeted by hal.
i am really hoping that you will be able to also include in the next hal version the program where hal can substitute a hal laugh for a wave , etc. file of a real laugh that hal will play and an area where what words are actually a laugh that hal will substitute (he , hee hee, ha ha haa etc. ) .
[:)][:D][8D]

echoman

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 10:01:19 am »
Thankyou Robert. Looks like a good update.

Are there any plans to add a search/replace function in the brain editor so as to help correct mistakes made in the learnt user data area? It takes a very very long time to find and change misspellings and mistakes at the moment especially with very big brains.  

This would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks for all the good work.

Peter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:03:09 am by echoman »

jojimbo

• View Profile
    • http://www.jojimbo.info
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 10:46:32 am »
I indeed could no longer use Haptek with my new Vista machine.This has fixed the issue,awesome Robert tyvm