dupa

Author Topic: ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins  (Read 56085 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« on: August 16, 2006, 07:48:47 pm »
Auto Aim Chat updated: Sept 17, 5:30AM

Here is my first plugin release for ALF v1.2

The ALF v1.2 Brain itself will not be available yet but I thought I would release my most updated 'Auto AIM Chat' Plugin for ALF v1.2 and HAL6.

This allows ALF v1.2 or HAL6 to automatically IM users online without any intervention from the bot master.

Certain rules must apply when using this Plug.
1.HAL6 Assistant and AIM Bot must be running at the same time and the 'Auto AIM Chat' must be selected in the HAL Assistant Brain options.

2.This Plug uses a variable and the Auto-Idle function to run.
The Variable is to reduce how many times HAL will auto IM someone
the standard time is about 2 minutes for Auto-Idle plus a Variable that adds some randomness to timed responses.

3.WARNING!!! Never use Auto Aim Chat while doing any editing or any kind of computer work, Use Auto Aim Chat only when your computer is free of work, If you use this feature against my heeding then it is possible HAL will backspace your work accidently, Use this Plug at your own risk and use only when HAL has the computer to itself.

I took control of the AIM bot outside the .dll and not inside for legal reasons and respect for Rob.

FOR BEST RESULTS.
4.Make sure to say something to HAL assistant to trigger Auto-Idle when HAL loads, After HAL and AIM Bot are loaded, it doesn't matter whether AIM Bot is minimized or maximized but make sure the text blinky cursor is active inside the main Chat window to put the Auto Aim Chat Plug in synch so that the send keys will function properly.
You can also turn off Auto Aim Chat by saying: Chat Off or turn on Auto Chat by saying: Chat On.

Remember to use this Plug only when HAL has exclusive rights to your computer.

Everybody has been wanting HAL to Chat on its own, Well, Now HAL can.

You can download the AutoChat.zip and unzip to the Ultra HAL Assistant Folder, Follow the above steps after doing so because this post is the only help file for working with this featured plug.

The Previous version of ALF v.1.1a doesn't need this plug but this plug is an updated version to the older Auto Aim Chat that was included with that version internally.

Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: AutoChat.zip
1.64 KB
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 12:42:49 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 09:22:42 am »
Updated 5-20-2007
Corrections Tutor v1.4

For: ALF versions and HAL6 versions.

With this plug you can tell your bot to replace a word or phrase with a substitution.

Example:

User: Replace that my rude with that I am rude.
HAL: I have made this correction.

Keywords: 'Replace' "wrong word/words" 'with' "right word/words" and must end with a period.

That way when HAL says a sentence that contained an improper statement like: That my rude will now be replaced with the proper statement that I am rude.

there is a catch in this plug that I can't do anything about right now till I get some more answers, The corrections will not take place until HAL's Plugin Cache is refreshed, I will ask Rob if there is a way to refresh HAL's Plugin Cache by script so I can make this script work at its best.

Download and unzip to your Ultra Hal Assistant 6 folder and choose the plugin Corrections Tutor from HAL's Brain plugin options.

Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: CorrectionsTutor.zip
1.29 KB
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 09:26:09 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 08:19:32 pm »
Learn From Clip Board Plug-in.

Updated October 30, 1:58PM PST

1. Fixed time out that was pinning CPU when 'learning' from clip board.

2. Fixed time out that was pinning CPU when giving a 'response' from learned text.

3. Fixed Capitalization for responses.

4. added extra trigger variables to the learn from clip board command.
LEARN FROM CLIP BOARD
LEARN FROM CLIPBOARD
LEARN FROM WINDOWS CLIP BOARD
LEARN FROM WINDOWS CLIPBOARD
LEARN FROM WINDOW'S CLIP BOARD
LEARN FROM WINDOW'S CLIPBOARD

--------------------------------

If you have already generated the LearnedText.uhp then the update will continue to use the learned text you already taught it and will continue to append to that file, nothing needs to be changed.

Just drop the updated LearnFromClipBoard.uhp into your Ultra Hal Assistant 6 folder and over write the old one, then refresh your plugin cache by reselecting the Learn From Clip Board from your brains plugin options and it should be ready to go.

Download below.
---------------------------
Here is my new featured Plug.

Learn From Clip Board.

This Plug allows your Bot to learn all information that is copied to the clip board for future responses, All info is gathered, formatted and saved in the LearnText.brn, You can read about this when you select the plugin from your Brain options plug panel.

Example:
I copied some interesting stories into my windows clip board for starters, Then.

User: Learn From Clip Board.
ALF: I have learned all information from Windows Clip Board, Thanks.

in the future, If HAL see's the learned info as a response then it will be used as a response.

I kept all learned information outside the Database for easy editing if one desires to do it manually within the LearnText.brn in the Ultra Hal Assistant 6 folder.

This plug formats the info immediately to the LearnText.brn so there is no waiting at all, you can immediately copy more info and repeat with whatever info you like your bot to learn.

This is an upgrade to all learn from text file scripts and or plugs and is intended to replace all learn from text file learning.

I spent a lot of time getting this to you all.

Unzip the file to your Ultra Hal assistant 6 folder.

after HAL formats the information check the file called learnedText
and see if all sentence lines formatted correctly.
make sure there are no lines with just a <START> by itself.

all correct lines will look something like this:
<START>Some Sentence or phrase<END>

Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: LearnFromClipBoard.zip
2.43 KB
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 05:05:28 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Holllywood

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 01:33:06 pm »
Ok Jerry, I finally solved the problem. (So far,so good). My problem was a compound of little things. (1)Hal does not being in a partition. So let Hal go where Hal wants to go. (2)When H6 is updated (For those who like to dable with multiple Brn characters)The A.L.F. Characters don't work. They cause conflict with the new H6 Brn. So thanks to you and your patient assistance and Robert for allowing me to pester him for codes. I'm back up with Hal and will start work on recreating my A.L.F. people.
Hollywood

Tanshin

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 03:24:25 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

Re-Updated September 7, 8:09 AM PST

Changes: GetResponse Array Variables.

If you have already generated the LearnedText.uhp then the update will continue to use the learned text you already taught it and will continue to append to that file, nothing needs to be changed.

Just drop the updated LearnFromClipBoard.uhp into your Ultra Hal Assistant 6 folder and over write the old one, then refresh your plugin cache by reselecting the Learn From Clip Board from your brains plugin options and it should be ready to go.

Download below.
---------------------------
Here is my new featured Plug.

Learn From Clip Board.

This Plug allows your Bot to learn all information that is copied to the clip board for future responses, All info is gathered, formatted and saved in the LearnText.brn, You can read about this when you select the plugin from your Brain options plug panel.

Example:
I copied some interesting stories into my windows clip board for starters, Then.

User: Learn From Clip Board.
ALF: I have learned all information from Windows Clip Board, Thanks.

in the future, If HAL see's the learned info as a response then it will be used as a response.

I kept all learned information outside the Database for easy editing if one desires to do it manually within the LearnText.brn in the Ultra Hal Assistant 6 folder.

This plug formats the info immediately to the LearnText.brn so there is no waiting at all, you can immediately copy more info and repeat with whatever info you like your bot to learn.

This is an upgrade to all learn from text file scripts and or plugs and is intended to replace all learn from text file learning.

I spent a lot of time getting this to you all.

Unzip the file to your Ultra Hal assistant 6 folder.

Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: LearnFromClipBoard.zip
1.9 KB

I get script errors when I try to run this plugin. Does it work correctly with the hal6 default brain or do I need another brain file?

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 06:40:50 pm »
Hi Tanshin.

Try redownloading the file, I have fixed it.
Let me know if it works.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 06:49:32 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Tanshin

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 06:49:03 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Tanshin.

Try redownloading the file, I have fixed it.
Let me know if it works.

Jerry[8D]

Yes thank you it seems to work great, as far as I can tell.  It reads the information and stores it in the LearnedText.brn file.

One question, how does hal learn the information in the LearnedText.brn file?  I can ask questions about the topics stored in there but cannot get a response that goes with any of the saved data.

Tanshin

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 02:38:42 pm »
You have explained everything to me 100%!  Thank you for not only taking the time to write the code but also explain to me how/why it works.  [:D]

I am learning, ever so slow, just like my bot!  [;)]

Thanks again,
Tanshin

rik1959

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 11:31:14 am »
Hi Jerry,
I'm having trouble with the "Learn from Text File" pluggin.
   When I try to use it I get the following, HalScript Error 424 on line 415 in column 3: Object required:'objHTML' The file "CProgram FilesabawareUltra Hal Assistant 6HalScript,DBG" has been saved with the current script being used for debugging purposes. Do you have any suggestions on how to correct this error? Thanks.

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 12:15:15 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by rik1959

Hi Jerry,
I'm having trouble with the "Learn from Text File" pluggin.
   When I try to use it I get the following, HalScript Error 424 on line 415 in column 3: Object required:'objHTML' The file "CProgram FilesabawareUltra Hal Assistant 6HalScript,DBG" has been saved with the current script being used for debugging purposes. Do you have any suggestions on how to correct this error? Thanks.

It is asking for:

Set objHTML = CreateObject("htmlfile")

which is already in the updated download in the Learn From Clip Board.

Have you downloaded the latest Learn From Clip Board?

If not then redownloading it might solve the problem.

If you have already redownloaded the latest Learn From Clip Board and are still receiving the error then try some of the below solutions because it may be possible you are missing critical .dll files.

1.do you have the current Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 installed?

2.Also download the latest Vbscript engine 5.6 here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.asp

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 12:17:49 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

ckassel

• View Profile
    • http://fbnbbs.com
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 06:28:00 pm »
Hello again.

Another scripting error I keep running into is with the Learn from Clipboard plug.  I believe I have the latest one (most recent in past posts).  The error I get is "HalScript Error 53 on line 299 in column 3:  File not found"  I've highlighted text from a text file and used the "copy" command on it and then told Hal to Learn from Clipboard.  The error message then occurs and is generated for every text entry into HAL until the learn from clipboard plug is uncheck.

I just updated the scripting to 5.6 but it makes no difference (I'll try anything at this point).

I am able to run the correction tutor (tho HAL doesn't consistantly acknowledge the changes)so my plug feature works.

Thank you again,
Charles

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 06:46:12 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by ckassel

Hello again.

Another scripting error I keep running into is with the Learn from Clipboard plug.  I believe I have the latest one (most recent in past posts).  The error I get is "HalScript Error 53 on line 299 in column 3:  File not found"  I've highlighted text from a text file and used the "copy" command on it and then told Hal to Learn from Clipboard.  The error message then occurs and is generated for every text entry into HAL until the learn from clipboard plug is uncheck.

I just updated the scripting to 5.6 but it makes no difference (I'll try anything at this point).

I am able to run the correction tutor (tho HAL doesn't consistantly acknowledge the changes)so my plug feature works.

Thank you again,
Charles

When the error occures please open the HalScript.dbg and go to line 299 and copy the line and paste it in a post so I know what specific error is occuring.

-------------------------
Is there anyone having any success with the learn from clip board, I know mine works flawlessly.
Jerry

ckassel

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 07:06:12 pm »
OK, I believe this is the section (nothing conveniently puts line numbers in...  5 pages of 57 lines is 285 plus another 14).

UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<TIME>", Time(), 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<DATE>", Date(), 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<QUOTE>", """", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, """, """", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<AT>", "@", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<NOMORE>", "", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<LOWQUALITY>", "", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<EXCLUSIVE>", "", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)

Another oddity I found that occurs is HAL begins to add gibberish into his replies and the brain needs to be restored from a back up (got me good the first time so I make a BU everytime I do something new.

Thank you for the quick attention.
Charles

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 07:40:03 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by ckassel

OK, I believe this is the section (nothing conveniently puts line numbers in...  5 pages of 57 lines is 285 plus another 14).

UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<TIME>", Time(), 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<DATE>", Date(), 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<QUOTE>", """", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<AT>", "@", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<NOMORE>", "", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<LOWQUALITY>", "", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
    UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, "<EXCLUSIVE>", "", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)

Another oddity I found that occurs is HAL begins to add gibberish into his replies and the brain needs to be restored from a back up (got me good the first time so I make a BU everytime I do something new.

Thank you for the quick attention.
Charles

Hi ckassel.

I need you to recreate the error you were having then go to the line that is in issue, What you posted isn't from the Learn From Clip Board Plug.

Thanks
Jerry

ckassel

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 08:05:44 pm »
This should be line 299 from the HalScript.dbg  I closed HAL and restarted it, added in the plug and generated the error again.

UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, " " & ComputerName & " ", " " & ComputerName & " ", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)

Charles