Third-party plug-ins for Ultra Hal
Dragon Naturally Speaking Home EditionGet the best speech recognition results with Dragon Naturally Speaking. It is fully compatible with Ultra Hal Assistant and offers the best speech recognition accuracy. In addition to working with Hal, Dragon Naturally Speaking is capable of adding speech recognition ability to your operating system and word processing apps including Microsoft Office.
Dragon speech recognition software makes it easier for anyone to use a computer. You talk, and it types. Use your voice to create and edit documents or emails, launch applications, open files, control your mouse, and more.
Desktopmates CharactersDesktopMates.com produces some of the sexiest and most realistic characters available. Their characters are fully compatible with Ultra Hal Assistant.
Warning: Some of their characters contain nudity.
Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium EditionThe premium version offers all the features of the home edition plus additional improvements. It includes a bluetooth wireless acoustic model for better wireless dictation if you want to use a bluetooth headset instead of a wires microphone. It offers advanced correction and editing gives you the ability to playback your speech in documents. It also allows transcription from digital recorders.
Dragon Naturally Speaking Student/TeacherIf you wish to provide verfication that you are a student or teacher (such as a .edu email address) you can get the premium version at a discounted price.
- Turing Test 2014 Blog
- Read about the Turing Test that took place in London on June 7, 2014. (external site)
- New CereProc Voices
- Zabaware has released a new Text-to-Speech Reader with CereProc voices (read more)
- Hal plays role in Prometheus movie
- Zabaware's AI software was used in the Secret Cinema production of Prometheus. (read more)
- AskTheCandidates2012.com - AI in politics
- Zabaware's AI technology allows voters to learn about political candidates. (read more)
- Open source 3D character engine project
- Help support our efforts in the next generation character animation tech. (read more)
- Hal is now available for Apple Devices
- Ultra Hal is available as a free web app for your IOS device. (read more)
- Hal Learns and Interacts on Twitter
- Hal learns to be more human-like by observing people interact on Twitter. (read more)
- Hal Joins Facebook as Teachable App
- Watch Hal grow and evolve while he interacts with your Facebook friends. (read more)
- Hal Joins Second Life Metaverse as Resident
- Watch Hal trying to interact socially with unsuspecting groups of people. (read more)
- Zabaware Wins Loebner Prize for AI
- Ultra Hal wins "most human" prize in the 17th annual Loebner Prize. (read more)